Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

meant rc, fixed the original post

Rex has left most stors(from what i hear) so he probably wont be found cheap. Ive heard many people say they saw Lotso on sale for dirt cheap but that wasbefore christmas when he was more plentiful. To be honest, none of my local stores have anything other than potato head or the aliens.

I have never seen Rex anywhere besides the Disney Store. My stores, excluding TRU, have had nothing but Potato Head, Woody, and Belted Buzz for the longest time. TRU has had pretty much everything including bullseye, and when he was sold out, they still had the rest until right before christmas.

Our Target has several items on clearance, but they also have several items not on clearance. For example, the Bucket-of-Soldiers and action figures are not clearance out. So, it looks like they will be getting more Toy Story items coming soon. It will probably be after inventory, so maybe February or March. Today, I found a Buzz Lightyear replica, RC replica, and a Mr. Potato Head replica. What is interesting is Toys R Us has not clearance out their stock. I will be going back tomorrow to see if they received another shipment of Rex, or Jessie.

Toys R Us doesnt carry the collection Rex in stores.

Does anyone remember what the shortest time between an unveiling to the release date of a TSC toy? I was just thinking my guess, based on nothing at all really, is that we will have wave 3 by march of 2011. the New York Toy fair is in February, which is where I’m guessing we’ll see wave 3 revealed. I just wonder how long it would take them to release it after that. Now that I’m only one piece away really from owning the first 2 waves, I’m getting anxious for more info to trickle out about the third.

Well Kyle we may not see the third wave for a while as they havent even confirmed which characters are going to be in yet meaning they have to choose the character design the toy it has to pass all those test to make sure its safe for children so my guess is we wont be seeing these toys till late 2011 hopefully we atleast get some leaks while we wait cause im curious to know which characters have made it in.

People seem to forget, we didnt get a list of chosen characters before we got wave 2. They just were shown at the show. No reason for this wave t be any different.

So now I got TSC Buzz and TSC Mr. Potato Head (Mom got him during the 12.99 Amazon sale. A steal!)

There’s a brush of paint on my Buzz helmet, I don’t think it’s removable?

And Mr Potato Head, I hate how his peg holes go uneven and make the ears and stuff crooked. The Pop! (Reset) Button does not reset the peg holes like the instructions insist.

The first time we saw wave 2 was on that website that had the pics of the prototypes.

Hey so I finaly got my computer fixed and I decided I’d post on here I bought the aliens there fantastic they are really accurate and pretty much no flaws or paint problems I will probably get rex next since Iv’e always wanted a good sized rex. Does any no where he is the cheapest.

well i was looking at my slinky i got int he mail and i didnt really check his box but today i found a COA in it just a little brown cardboard looking piece of paper you only get this if you buy the collectors edition it come with the new slinky the one with the better looking eyes but the box is the 1953 box and it comes with 2 COA in it so yeah just thought id say if no one knew i didnt get a digital camera yet so i cant really post pics of my collection but ive got most of them only missing rc rex bullseye and ds hamm this is the slinky i bought

amazon.com/Slinky-Dog-Pull-C … 575&sr=8-3

I was bored and made this picture just like inthe toy story 1

I was wondering if anyone has modified Buzz’ arm joints so they can go straight down, it wouldn’t be too hard. You could replace the black parts with rubber…But, I was wondering if the grey ball connecting the arm was a full ball like in the first movie, my screwdriver can’t fit in Buzz’ back screws…So I dunno.

I thought I read where some contacted Thinkway and they said wave 3 would not be out until the fall of '11. If thats the case and I am not mistaken it will be a while before we see what is in wave 3, I am guessing.

As far as whats available in my area. Target #1 is clearancing out RC and only has the Bucket of Solderies in stock. Target #2 is clearancing Mr. Potato Head and doesn’t have any other TSC in stock. Walmart #1 only has the bucket of soldiers in stock. Toys R Us had a few Buzz and Woody’s and only 3 Lotso in stock. (for $59.99) This was all as of last night. I need to make it to Walmart #2 tomorrow to see what they have.

At Toys R Us I have seen everything but Rex at during the last few months. I was suprised other stores didn’t have Woody, Jessie and Buzz in stock, but fully expect to see more of these in stock soon. Hope stores restock as it will be I a while I can afford to finish off my set TSC on top of all the other non TSC characters I want

guys i was on the pixar wiki and looking at the tsc part of the wikki and under wave 3 it said that the canidates for wave 3 were zurg, stinky pete, stretch, rocky gibraltar, snake and robot. i hope this is true becouse all the canidates need good movie replicas

I don’t think some of those are true I think someone’s spreading rumors on the Pixar Wiki again :angry:

I agree.

Its not a full ball.

And if it wasn’t too hard someone would have done it by now. Ive yet to see it.
Its not as simple as replacing the black part, as that’s not the only thing obstructing its range of motion.

Yeah, the best model for a fee-moving one is the Mattel Buzz, who can almost reach straight down.