Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Damn. That’s bad. One thing I wonder is why his upper arm can’t rotate. (So the laser button/SR logo can face left/right.) Why didn’t they do this? The wires?

Best way to find out Wave 3, is contact the company by email.

About modifying the arms so they go face down, I actually broke open my Buzz so I can see his insides. I also looked at how his arms were connected onto the body.

To change it so the arms face down, it would require major surgery on both the arms and the body

I might remove mines helmet for a bit, and if I get a utility belt one, keep his on.

I picked up the TSC woody today. I went to my local fleet farm and they had 1 left. He was “on sale” for 29.99 and their regular price was $39.99. Not sure if it was a clearance or what. It is the older one with the blue/cloud TSC logo. figured for that price I wouldn’t wait all though Lotso and Rex (if he can be found) are next on my list.

So if you have a fleet farm check small toy department.

at my target, Mr. PH is is $35 and at my TRU, there were at least 6 of bullseye

I got PH for 12.99 on amazon. He’s 24.99 there now…

Ya the target across town has the same, but as mentioned he is still cheaper on amazon

Well I meant when the pics were presented by Thinkway. It wasnt like they intentionally had those up for us to see since they were only on a japanese site

Well It doesn’t really matter to me if its officially unveiled or it leaks. We already knew some of wave 2 before the toy fair. The same could happen again and probably will for wave 3.

Wow, guys, me and another poster over at sideshow just discovered something. not all TSC lotso’s are the same height. I assumed all of them were too small to be in scale. in this pic of mine I show how big he would need to be in order ot be in scale with woody.

But this guy’s (of the user name Kicked in) lotso is clearly the right scale.

He says variations in stitching and stuffing can affect the height.
Lotso owners, is yours the correct height?

just checked mine he is about 2 inch’s off scale also nice find kyle i didnt think they would have diffrent heights mayb they could be a little off but it looks like yours is way off from Kicked In’s Lotso

The height difference obviously does exist. Here’s my Lotso:

Which as you can see is the same accurate height as user ‘Kicked in’'s version.

Plush as he is, there’s never going to be a standard height for the TSC Lotso, particularly I’ve noticed in the legs where a great deal of squash and stretch can occur depending on how you position him.

Kyle, mine is exactly the same hight as yours. I can’t test this out this very second, but maybe laying Lotso and Woody down makes them closer scale than if I hold him up?

Nah I even tried stretching as far as I comfortably could without risking breaking his seams. Mine doesn’t stretch much at all. It’s true hes shorter when you try to stand him up though, just from gravity.

I wonder what the chances are that the lotso’s with the smile version of the COAs are the smaller ones? If there seems to only be 2 basic sizes I have to wonder if it was a deliberate change.

No this can’t be true as I have a accurately scaled Lotso which came with the smile version on the COA.

More likely the height discrepancy it is just as a result of him being material with stuffing rather than a more rigid internal armature.

Here’s my daughter with our collection before my two boys broke one of Hamm’s legs today :imp:

Im not sure if some of you guys know but I just joined. Also i notices my Lotso is shorter than Woody too. I even tried to take off Woody’s hat to see if he was the same height but he’s not. My TSC Lotso came with the picture of him smiling on the COA. That’s weird though. :confused:

was out of town this weekend and stopped at a few Targets in IL. I found a few Mr. Potato heads for $35. But the real find was at a Target they had 1 Lotso and he was clearanced priced at $35, which beats the $60 my local Toys R Us is asking.

I just need to find a Rex, Jessie, bullsey and aliens. This is looking to be tough now.

wow great deal and great find :smiley:D