Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

My target has spud head for 25 dollars. No other TSC toys in stock though. Toys R Us has nothing but a lotso and a few woody dolls. I still need jessie and rex to complete the collection

I have seen alot of potato heads at different targets. I personally don’t think is worth any more then $25. I ran to our local Kmart today as I head not been there yet and also the Toys R Us Express in the mall. Both were not clearancing any of the TSC. But the TRU Express did have Jessie for $60 and Kmart had Woody for $50 and the Aliens for $23.99. Not the best prices but at least I know I can get the aliens and Jessie even if they are full price.

Now to find Bullseye or Rex. Has anyone seen these at any of their local stores and if so which ones. They are next on my list.

went to the disney store no luck zip nada nuthin so far my collection needs rex rc and bullseye and im losing hope of ever finding those 3 im gonna check a diffrent disney store tommorow also need a hamm and belted buzz but i dont really worry about belted buzz because he is everywhere and is overstocked in all stores out here in florida and if i dont find hamm soon ill order from slink.

check target for RC. he is on clearance

Check your inbox please :slight_smile:

I have only seen RC at one target (been to about 5) and yes it was clearanced. I did see him at a Shop Ko (if you know what that is let alone have one) for full retail of $70 today.

Ebay is also a place to look for RC, but last time I looked they going for about $75+ shipping.

Also does anyone know when they switched the TSC logo to white from the blue with clouds?? My woody has the older blue/cloud logo, and our local Kmart had about 5 woody’s with the blue/cloud logo today. Of course Kmart was selling them for $59.99 so of course they aren’t going to get rid of them anytime soon

I have finally attempted to make separate eyes for my $12.99 amazon Mr. Potatohead. I did this all today. I admit my artistic skills are sorely lacking, but overall I think it looks good. A had a little sloppy paint job and the left eye looks way better than the right, but clay is an inexact science. I used Crayola magic clay so it stays a little spongy even when dry, so it can be molded a bit. I used black paint and combo of brown and gold paint.

What do you guys think?

^ Great job, I prefer him with seperate eyes. He looks more accurate.

Hey guys I’m new on PixarPlanet and currentley I have in my TSC is:
1.Woody
2.Mr Potato [moving one]
3.Jessie
4.Bullseye
5.Rex.

For my b-day I’m either getting the original Buzz or Rc or Lotso, I’m saving up some cash for the ones I don’t get. What would you get?

• My Rex’s phrases don’t work. It’s like he’s looped he’ll say:
    Hi there I’m Rex I’m a, Hi there I’m Rex I’m a and so on. I was going to send it to Thinkway but my Dad got it from the Disney store…

Ypu can still send it back to thinkway lol. I’d get Buzz. Of the 3, he is the best. In fact, he may be the best of the collection.

Thanks for your opinion and help on what to choose : ]

Hope they release a Mrs Potato Head like Mr Potato Head that’d be awesome.

Yeah, its not like Thinkway sells them directly anyway. I wish they did quite frankly. maybe then I could always get hand picked items that were as close to perfect as they can produce.

If Mrs. Potatohead is not in wave 3 i will be SEVERELY disappointed. I believe she is on the top of the list. Hamm may or may not make it (prolly not) and Slinky has patent problems so they are prolly out, she is the last main character.

Im also hoping for a trixie but who knows, I think that Mrs. P, Trixie, Zurg would all be good sellers. Bo peep might be a nice add on, and Stinky Pete would finish the round up gang for some collectors.

Personally I’ll be thrilled with Mrs, P and trixie, only two i’d for sure get.

Me too, I was gonna buy the cuddly one then I realised she’s plastic. I would like a Stinky Pete to complete the round-up gang. It’d be cool to have a Stretch too.
[/quote]

Are you sure that your Rex is set to play mode? If not, you can move the switch that is in the area where the tail gets snapped in. That should make him work right. If that still doesn’t work, THEN you should send him back to Thinkway.

Does any one know where the hamm bank is for 20 bucks he’s sold out online and at every disney store in town so any help would be appreciated.

Good luck with that one, my DS had 5 two weeks ago, all gone now. They seem to be clearancing a lot of Toy Story stuff, honestly that might be the last of them. and they were 19.50 there…i doubt you’ll get it for 20 anywhere

So I have all the collection and i have displayed them on a table in my room. My room gets a lot of sunlight, I remember my 1996 woody and buzz and how they lost their colors by fading away. Now i am scared my rex, woody, mr P, buzz will lose their color since they see light everyday and are not protected.

should i just store my dolls in a dark place since i dont play with it or will the color not fade, I AM SCARED, i paid 55 dollars for each collection toy and i dont want my product to lose its value and mostly of all its look cause of fading colors like the 90s dolls, :cry:

Light will always damage colors. Especially sunlight. if you want them to stay the same the best thing you could do is store them in a closed box, but its up to you if its really worth it, because you’ll rarely see them this way. I say don’t worry so much about the future. live in the present and display them now. and depending on where your displaying them, maybe you could get some room darkening curtains to delay the light damage a bit. Or you could buy two of each toy, one to store away for years and another to keep out right now.

Here’s what you need to do’ buy curtains to reflect the sunlight and buy some museum quality light bulbs. This will help you on controlling the fading in your collection.