Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Hello! This is my first posting, and I just wanted to make everyone aware of a great deal! As of yesterday, Target has most of their toys on clearance. I was walking down an isle and saw a TSC Lotso bear, so I used a barcode scanner and he was only $30, which is basically half price! Hopefully those who are looking for one can luck out like I did!

I was wondering if any one could get there hands on a disney store hamm for me if i were to pay for it and the shipping cost any help would really be apreciated thanks.

Good job on the find! Just curious where this target was? This is definatly YMMV as not all targets have the same TSC toys clearanced and most importantly there probably is not much left since they have been clearancing them since right after Christmas.

Here in Green Bay one target only had RC (which I got for $42.99 +tax) and other one only had Mr. P for $34.99. (not even a good price compared to amazons a few wks ago) When I was in IL last weekend I found a couple of targets that also had Mr. P for $35. One of the Targets in IL did have one Lotso left for $35 which was added to my collection. Will go looking in MI when I am there a couple of wks but won’t expect too much since most things should be picked through by then.

My target has TSC Woody for $34.98 and Potatohead for $26.98.

Prolly outta luck on RC, most are sold out. Only one place in my area still has him and its $70

I wish I could find Woody for that cheap!

they actually have several. I work there and its quite possible they’ll be 50% off next week.

Last year, the prices were a little bit lower than that a couple months after the initial hype of the release died down. Though, now, they’re still on the rise.

I found that, eventually once Play-cation is released people might hype up about it again. Not saying they will, it might a possibility that those that haven’t seen Toy Story 3 and are going to see Cars 2 they might see them and thing WHOA gotta get that film.

Sorry it’s abit off topic, but someone who works at my moms workplace saw Toy Story 3 and thought it was rubbish O.O How can they say that.

I got my Lotso at a Target here in Cincinnati, OH. I’ve been to a couple other stores since then and there are no more to be found. They’re running pretty low on Toy Story stuff now; I did manage to get a Chatter, Chunk and Mr. Potato Head for less than $20 for all three! Still looking for the elusive Bullseye, I know I won’t find one though, and I refuse to pay what they’re asking over on ebay since it is for my 2 year old. :frowning:

Wave 1 came out in August 2009, Wave 2 in April 2010, and then Wave 3 is set for this year (2011). I hope they come out really soon, but it probably won’t happen until after April or even after summer. In my opinion since I am a consumer of this product, “the sooner the better.”

Woah!- I asked thinkway If I could have a sticker sheet and a replacement helmet for Buzz. And they’re gonna send me one! Man, great customer service! Now I should figure a way to remove and replace the helmet without hurting buzz…

I asked for a sticker sheet too and Eleanor Lee told me that was not possible. I REALLY don’t think she has anywhere near the customer service skills as Jenny doess.

Funny, Eleanor said I could have one and a replacement helmet…Oh boy.

img64.imageshack.us/img64/3396/lolnq.png

Something funny is going on here.

Lets see what happens.

When did you get your response from Eleanor Oreo? maybe they just weren’t aware at the time they could do such a thing, and it was later corrected?

For future reference, would it be possible for you to scan the sticker sheet?

That could be it. I’m just wondering how Buzz’ helmet can be taken off and put back on?..

No, I don’t have a scanner.

You have to unscrew him.

I figured that. One tab can be seen when his battery door is exposed. I hope this won’t hurt the toy.

what email address did you email about a replacement buzz helmet?? mine has alot of little scratches. I emailed their customer service via the link on their website about a week ago about something else and have yet to get a response. (even checked spam folder)

Give them time, mine took a week for them to respond.