Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

About 3 days ago.

Tim Allen’s voice over for utility belt Buzz is a lot rougher. But he has: “There’s a secret mission in outer space!” And the no-belt one does not. Makes me sad, I loved that quote.

Man it sucks that as soon as a collection toy is on sale for a good price its outta stock the disney store.com has loads of sales but almost allare outa stock.

[url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

[url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

[url] disneystore.com/toy-story-co … 3/1000268/

[/url] disneystore.com/toy-story-co … 761/11798/

[url] disneystore.com/toy-story-co … 5/1000259/

Hi guys! How are you? I heard that some of you are selling toy story collection Toys. I’m from Spain. Here we don’t have Jessy nor Bullseye.

Can somebody do the good of buying them and sending them to Spain? Thanks!

BTW, wich is the more accurate version of wheezy? Thanks!

There is no new accurate version of wheezey just a Japanese exclusive version that’s super expensive

And that Wheezy is just “good enough.” Not really made to be a 1:1 replica, it has good detail, but is not in scale or squeaky.

Darn I want rex and RC so bad!

Wow, nice sales. Really sucks missing them. Probably the only way I could’ve gotten Rex.

Bullseye is hard to get at the moment here too…Jessies are relatively plentiful though.

I started collecting these toys well after wave 2 was released so I was curious. If they plan to add more toys in the fall, how long of wait between seeing the toys and them being released was there for wave 1 and 2.

Like was it a month or two before? A while?

Could we possibly expect to see some of them at say the Toy Fair in February? Even though they wont be released until fall, or is a smaller lag than that?

To be honest, it’s anybody’s guess at the moment. With the first two waves the release schedule was a little different. In Wave 1, they hyped it a little bit and I think about a month after they released the promotional images the toys were on shelves. For Wave 2, however, there were some prototype images leaked before hand, but the official products were revealed at Toy Fair last year, and then about 4 months later, end of May-ish to mid June-ish, they started to show up on shelves, but it was hit or miss for a lot of folks. It wasn’t until about the end of June that they became widely available, and Bullseye showed up even later than that.

I’d like to believe that we’ll see some prototypes of the new toys at Toy Fair, but I’m not entirely optimistic that they’ll actually be there. Without the big hype from Disney like there was last year due to the movie being released, I think they may choose to just wait and release some images later in the year, like mid to late summer. I could be entirely wrong too, and I hope that I am, because I’m dying to see these new guys, even if it only makes me more impatient for them to be released.

I’ve read good comments about you selling Hamms worldwide! ¿Can you propose me any offer?

About the Toy Fair subject, when is it?

Few weeks ago I posted a question but nobody answered:

TSC RC. This version of RC is with the white TSC label. I compared him with a Youtube review and mine doesn’t have front and back sensors. And mine in the controller has icons instead of texts.

I always was told that newer versions are White logo TSC and are always better, but I don’t know if is better RC without sensors…

Toy Fair is in New York in February, and it goes from the 13th to the 16th. This is where a lot of the toy industry companies come and showcase their new products for the coming year, to help build hype amongst other things.

I’m hoping they release a zurg because to me it’s stupid to have two buzzes And no zurg I would also like to see a stinky Pete to finish of the round up gang a mrs. P to go with mr. P and a Bo peep to finish of original main cast and I’m hoping they show prototypes at the toy fair.

It might be stupid to release a second buzz before other characters, but its also dirt cheap to do. which is also why I’ll be shocked if we don’t get Mrs. p in wave 3. any time they have a base model to work with it should be a no brainer.

I’m hoping for a Trixie. Since Rex is the same type of toy and is actually from the same brand and collection. I would like a Lenny as I don’t have one. I made my own Wheezy, just as an experiment. Shame it’s not to scale, should of brought more Black clay :\ I’m going to buy better clay as the one I brought was 99p and I now realise it was 99p for a reason. It was cruddy. So I’ll just save for the expensive clay which is softer and doesn’t crack. Also keeping my eye out for some wooden or last resolution polystyrene eggs around Easter as my local craft store go haywire months before it is Easter xD

Anyway sorry you had to read my massive paragraph. I emailed Thinkway about suggestions for their collection, heres what they said:

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in our Toy Story toys. There will be more new characters added in the fall of 2011 but the selection has not been finalized.

Waa, I can’t wait that long. Atleast nearer the realease date we’ll get pictures and leaks. I hope, anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Response From Eleanor:

"Hi,

May we have your name to send you the sticker and replacement helmet?

To remove the scratched helmet:

Press down the 2 sides of the helmet to detach it from the pins then lift it out.

To install the replacement helmet:

Press the 2 sides of the helmet and slide the pins back into the slits on the helmet.

Regards,

Eleanor Lee

Customer Service

905 470 8883"

Gonna try this, hopefully I won’t snap anything in the act.

Sorry I haven’t been on as often as I have guys. My sister’s boyfriend committed suicide just a little over a week ago, rough times.

But anyways, I recently ordered the new Bilingual Disney Store Buzz. It should be here in about a week.

I have the white logo TSC RC and it has text on the controller (no icons) It also has the sensors on the front and back. They are pretty easy to see so i can’t imagine you missed them. Does yours have the front 5th wheel thing? Did it look like it had been opened before? Maybe someone bought the non TSC RC and put it into the box and returned it?? I don’t know dude, mine has the sensors and text.