Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

I am glad it is not until then. I don’t have the money right now and want all of the 1st two waves minus regular buzz. Its gonna take me a little while to get ahold of jessie, buzz, rex.

If its the fall I will get one for Christmas (Zurg), and hope to find a few of the others on clearance again after the holidays.

Hey, All. I decided to post pics of my collection.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So, no one try the helmet method? The pegs on mine are glued.

Hi, ive been following this forum since like page 100 and i decided to join.
My Toy story collection is growing quite big, i have

TSC Woody
TSC Buzz
TS3 Slinky
TSC Armymen
TSC Rex
DS Hamm
2 Target Aliens
TSC RC
TSC Mr Potato Head
TSC Bullseye
TSC Lotso
TSC Jessie
Etch a Scetch
And im waiting for my Thinkway Chunk and Twitch.

PS. Im from Sweden so my English is maybe not perfect. :confused:

I just tried it. It was very easy for me to do. Possibly trying harder (but not too hard) will make it looser and easier for you to take it out. I wish that there was an easy way to take out the back part too, but I have no idea of any ways of how to… :confused:

Hm, Will try it, hopefully nothing will be broken…

Got it. But the back part isn’t removable without unscrewing him!

I know there has been a lot of talking about wave 3 but i think it would be cool if we got

Stinky Pete
Zurg
Mrs P
Trixie
Stretch
A good Sparks
and a Big Baby would be cool.

But then again then they would have to make big baby like in Chuckles flashback but still pretty cool.

Mrs. Potato Head would be cool, and was I the only one who was disappointed with the current Toy Story Collection, Mr. Potato Head, you can’t remove any of his parts, and his eyes are attached together as well, I don’t care for all the electronic stuff, I thought these toys were supposed to be like weirdos for me who want as authentic toys to Andy’s as possible. Plus you can’t re-enact any of Mr. Potato Head’s fun scenes from the film with the current one, like putting his shoes where his eye slots are or turning him into Picasso!

[i]I know there has been a lot of talking about wave 3 but i think it would be cool if we got

Stinky Pete
Zurg
Mrs P
Trixie
Stretch
A good Sparks
and a Big Baby would be cool.

But then again then they would have to make big baby like in lotsos flashback but still pretty cool.[/i]

I would love a Trixie and a Mrs P, I would like all of them really! My Christmas next year will be pretty pricey xD

I agree, next holiday season my wallet is going to be so strapped for cash, as with the Star Wars Blu-ray set coming out at the same exact time as these new guys, I’m going to be so screwed, because I would buy all of them if I have the cash on me at that time. :laughing:

I’m thinking that my worrying about this line may have been a little premature, as when I was at the store today, I noticed that they had done their reset, and they had put out a bunch of new Toy Story products. They were all the little kid stuff like rip-cord Rocket Buzz and Alien-grabbing Claw (which looks really stinking cool and may warrant a purchase even though it’s not the official collection line), and they seemed to be in a pretty plentiful supply. This has me hopeful that Wave 3 will be pretty easy to come by when it’s eventually released. knocks on wood Wouldn’t want to jinx it. :unamused:

Hey everyone, I decided to finally join after following this board for quite a while now. I finished the TSC at Christmas my mum bought me the ones that were missing from my collection - Mr Potato Head, Jessie and Rex. I was surprised that she got me all three.

For anyone who’s still looking for Rex I’ve seen him in a couple of TRU stores, he was in my local store (in Sheffield) before Christmas as that’s where my mum bought him.

I also noticed yesterday that Argos have lowered the price for Buzz, Jessie, Mr Potato Head and the Army Soldiers.
Buzz is now £36.99, Jessie - £34.99, Mr Potato Head - £39.99 and the Bucket o Soldiers - £8.99

Heres the link: http://www.argos.co.uk

Welcome to the Forum!

Very nice! What have other people down to display the COA? Mine are still stuck inside the box. I don’t even have the spot to display the toys let alone the COAs. working on the displaying issue.

OK, so I have been recently interested in collecting many (or all) or the Toy Story Collection toys. I got Woody back in May and decided that I would only get him. Now, I have decided to get many more. I have been able to get Buzz and the Aliens. I will be getting Jessie soon. However, as many of you know, Bullseye and Rex are impossible to find! I would hate to spend a ton of money on them on eBay (Rex actually isn’t even on there). I wish I had just bought them back in May when they were plentiful! Anyways, my question to you all is this: Do you think they will restock the toys of previous waves (like Bullseye and Rex) when Wave 3 comes out?

I emailed Thinkway and asked if they were still making them or if they were discontinued and got this email response from elanor

So they will be back in stock eventually. I imagine they are low due to Chrismas. I can find everyone except rex around here, but bullseye is showing up on Toys R Us website as being in stock 35 miles away so I have not actually check him. The only thing probably missed out on were after christmas clearance prices. I know some good deals.

Thank you very much, abaci! I’m going to Toys R Us today to snag Jessie and then I’ll cool my jets until they have more of Bullseye in stock. There’s no need to pay $100 for him on eBay.

Ya no problem. I figured I would email them as I was worried I would have to pass on Rex or pay the high ebay prices. I am gonna work on slowly finishing getting the TSC ones before the fall.

Whats the best way to make custom MR P eyes? I’m having trouble with creating the pegs.

Hi friends! I had TSC Lots last week and it’s no longer smelling strawberries at all :S Is it normal? I knew that it’d not lat forever, but 1 week…

I’m interested on a Barbie and Ken pack but with the “accurate” movie head model of Ken. Can someone find one for me and send it to spain? How much would it cost?
And how about Bullseye, Jessie and Yellow Barrel of monkeys?

Thanks!!

@Mabril if it´s outside the box It´s complete normal, the sent isn´t too much strong.