Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

i wanted to get these displays too but if you live outside usa it seems like the shipping goes really high for some reason…?

i cant find any around in my country… damn

I want some of those picture frames as mine are stuck next to them but for my b-day I might get some.

Can’t wait for Wave 3 to be revealed :slight_smile:

Black light mishap.Tried making the green parts glow but. eh

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a TSC Rex they’d like to unload? Either for sale, or trade…I can locate MANY other TSC characters, that we might be able to make deal with.

It doesn’t matter if the Rex is open, as long as it is not damaged… please pm me if you have one you are looking to unload.

Does anyone know in this WHOLE post know when the wave 3 comes out and the official list?

That information hasnt been released.

damnnnnn… thx anyway :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6382&p=264571#p264571

Hi Guys,

Sorry posted this in the wrong place I guess, but I saw the whole rsnge today at UK toy Fair, follow the link to read more!

Anyone else really underwhelmed by this line-up? Seems real TS3 heavy, and they all already have decent versions available, except for Big Baby. But even he’s being packaged as new, which I’m sure appeals to no one… What about Mrs. Potato-Head? That’s seems like such a given.

those just sounds very bad to me to be honest i would have loved a big baby with the broken eye and tat’s but NO Mr.s P??? why it would seel like crazy and the trixie where is that at??

Wow i guest we would get a big baby and i also guesed that it would be without the tatoons and stuff, but im really surprised that there was no mrs p and stinky pete. and they could not make a toy story collection verision of big baby if he were like in the movie cause the collection verisions are supose to be like when they are new.

I was supprised too at the lasck of Trixie! I did catch a look at the “NEW” Mr and Mrs Potato Head with new mouths and feet bases which looked fun, still not movie accurate though!

hmm if the new mr.p and mrs. p are pretty good i would buy them i might buy big baby and mod them on my own does it come with the bottle?

Who’s making the new potatos? Thinkway or Hasbro? Are the feet still connected?

if the feet and eyes are not connected i am buying them asap :stuck_out_tongue:

The new potato’s were on hasbro’s stand, the feet are seperated but conected to a base that the potato sits in, from the angle I saw them the eyes didn’t look seperated. Can’t remember seeing a bottle for Big baby, I’m sure a saw a rattle though, the packaging was similar to Lotso’s, in feel and look (not colours, the box was pale yellow)

wow sounds really good to me i might just grab me the mr and mrs and big baby just mod him a bit

All I want is Zurg and Stinky Pete. Is that too much to ask for? Let’s not forget the second movie, here.

is there any proof his information is true its just coming out os fast i find it hard to believe havent seen any leaks which also makes me doubtful

For what its worth Lee tweeted asking would anyone buy a full scale big baby? Im thinking he was aware of the prototype and is trying to help gauge reaction.

also, I have a feeling big baby will not make it to market. just a hunch.