Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

ds -disney store. thanks for the thanks, really appreciated.
regarding the hawaiian versions, they looked like the standard tsc toys but with different clothing, buzz had a grass skirt around his waist!
I totally expect mattel to issue hawaiian versions, didn’t see anything to confirm this as mattel didn’t have a stand but it makes perfect sense

I emailed thinkway and they think these toys should be restocked by Feb/March. Characters like Rex and Bullseye might remain harder to find, but for instance, A normal buzz was just restocked at my kmart for $60. They only got 2, but the big sellers will prolly hit stores again soon. I’d wait if I were you…not like they’re selling fast at $100 each now, should be more if you wait a month or two.

He was at Walmart for $50 a couple weeks ago. I only had the online page and didn’t buy it but I was tempted. That’s the normal price.

I posted this a at least a few pages back, but I emailed thinkway to see if they where still making the TSC toys since they where getting clearanced out. They said that yes they are still being produced so I would just wait for a restock

Awesome news. I’m waiting to get my hands on a Bullseye and probably a Rex.

My local toys r us restocked the aliens,soldiers,woody,buzz, and bullseye. Waiting to find jessie, rex, and chunk.

Is rex really that rare, my toysrus has manny.

Bullseye and Rex are around still? They are super-rare where I am! I’ve been dying to get my hands on them!

SUPERMD i feel your pain if i even mention bullseye or rex at my local toysrus they gasp in shock and one of them falls the the ground and an ambulance has to do the jaws of life and revive them thats how rare they are here and sadly those are the last 2 i need to finish the waves not including belted buzz which i find in every store i go to.

YouAreAToy, why do you keep typing like that?..It seems like you’re in a hurry.

Woo hoo! Anyone looking for Bullseye, they have more in stock at Toys R Us and FAO Schwarz. Here’s a link. zoolert.com/toy-story-bullse … k-tracker/ I personally will wait for Amazon to get theirs in. Has anyone here used Amazon to get theirs? How did your boxes come? Were they nicely packaged? Something like this makes me think I may want to get it in person to make sure the paint is OK, box is good, etc. Thoughts?

This thread is working now!!! :smiley:
Sorry, I just had to say that.

J paulie Yeah i know i used to type in a hurry.But ive slowed it down a bit so people could read my post better.Hope its gotten better for anyone reading my other posts on other threads… :mrgreen:

Nice to see this is working again. Now Im not sure what to do about my other thread. I’d say one of these needs to be locked or else people may continue posting in both making it confusing for everyone.

Well the 2nd one should be locked…Since this one already has so many posts in it and pages.

Sorry for the double post.Supermd I checked TRU and they dont even have bullseye listed anymore…

Bullseye was back on ToysRus.com and FAO Schwartz website 2 weeks ago almost. It was up for approximatel 12-14 hours and sold out again. Each site then deleted it. My Toys R Us got in 4 Bullseye last week, and they thought that was the last shipment they’d be getting. Meaning my TRU stocked 12 total since last fall.

So whats the deal is Thinkway like not making bullseye toys anymore?I hope they didnt stop cause then ill have to pay 130 bucks for one… :cry:

I mean nothing is certain, but like Rex, the only places around me that carried it are done with it, allegedly, so amazon is my only hope for rex…might be your last chance at Bullseye, at least for $50

I am not sure. I emailed Thinkway the beginning of January and asked if they were still making them or if they were discontinued. This is the response I got back on Jan. 11th.

Dear xxxxxx,
Thank you for your interest in our Toy Story Collection toys. We are still producing these toys. Some stores may be temporarily sold out. There will be more new characters added in the fall of 2011.

Regards,
Eleanor Lee
Customer Service
905 470 8883

But with bullseye no longer being on the website I am not totally sure. Bullseye was listed as in stock at a Toys R Us 35 miles away, but I can no longer check since it is not on their website. I think I will have to call and then drive down there this weekend if it is in stock.