Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

My god Bullseye on Amazon is not 50 its 130 bucks Slink… :cry:

I mean if amazon itself actually restocks…that being sold by independent sellers on amazon.

amazon.com might restock

Im crossing my fingers they do.For the sake of me getting bullseye if not im gonna have to buy him for 130 bucks…Collection would never feel complete without him.

Everyone on the toy story replica thread someone has announced the new toy story short!And it backs up those special hawaiian Versions of Woody&Buzz that doomseeker mentioned a while back.

So now that Doomseeker’s line-up is looking more and more legit, I gotta ask, am I the only one who remembers that Dolly was designed as a DIY doll? Anyone recall reading this description last March:

This accompanied Dolly’s character card when she was revealed as one of the new characters in TS3. In the included picture, and the film, Dolly isn’t wearing her “pretty blue dress.” She has on a yellow/orange number with random buttons and a frayed hem line. This would point to Bonnie using the included templates to “create and sew (her) own outfits!”

So how are they going to justify that in the TSC? If we’re supposed to be buying a brand new Dolly, shouldn’t she be in her “pretty blue dress?” Wouldn’t it be up to the buyers to create the film accurate dress using one of the included templates? I mean, there’s no way she’d would sell very well like that, but if they’re making a clean and dressed Big Baby, shouldn’t they technically do the same for Dolly? I know we didn’t see her other outfit in the movie, but look at the dress she is wearing. It’s clearly Bonnie’s handy work. What company would release a doll with such a poorly constructed dress?

Thoughts?

I think since dolly wasnt seen in her blue dress in the film thinkway will not sell her like that.Even tho tsc is supposed to be how the toys were brand new if you got them from a toy store Dolly would not sell in her new form.So i think they wouldnt do it atleast big baby’s a diffrent case the clothes could be removeable and underneath be the tattered big baby.Dolly wouldnt be able to be interchangeable like baby would.Just what i think…

If you do a google search the Toy Story Hawaii short was announced back in 2010.

Well it wasn’t an “official” announcement but they did mention Hawaii in it.

I think if it wasn’t actually IN the movie then it shouldn’t be part of the Dolly toy. Big Baby “before” was part of the movie. Totally different, in my opinion.

The lack of the blue dress itself isn’t what bothers me. It’s how much Dolly’s actual dress clashes with the idea behind the TSC, i.e. these are new, in package representations of the toys when Andy, Bonnie, Daisy, etc. first received them. That’s why “ANDY” isn’t already written on anyone’s foot. It’s not Andy’s Woody; it’s a Woody. Likewise, this isn’t Bonnie’s Dolly; it’s a Dolly.

Take a real hard look at Dolly’s dress for a moment:

Do you see how frayed the bottom of the dress and the armholes are? And how the buttons clash with the rest of the dress? What company would logically sell a new doll (Presumably in a box, if the TSC continues the trend) with such a poorly designed dress? For that matter, in the TS universe, who would buy one?

Basically, I think Dolly is just as eligible for the TSC as Babyface.

Does Thinkway even make plush or soft toys? I don’t see Thinkway making a Dolly. :question:

They Do make plush they made TSC Lotso and they have alot of cheap plush toys for toy story.And i know what you mean whitekid the clothes do look worn an tattered so i dunno what thinkway plans to do with dolly.Ill buy her either way looking old or new i just want an accurate one.

Maybe Dolly will come with both dresses? Maybe with a Hawaiian themed one too?

That’s a good possibility!Hmmmm :wink:

Oh Sorry! How could I forget Lotso!?!??!

Help! Please!

I just got a Thinkway RC from ebay in the mail and it seems sort of small. It’s only about 9 inches long in total. It has a little “flap” that lifts up on the back tail and a little black stand/holder for Woody but it’s small too. This one does come with the remote too and it says Thinkway Thinking Toys on the bottom.

What size is the Thinkway RC model that you all have? This can’t be to scale. I’m pissed. Ugh.

Ah but they are… well a prototype exists…I’ve seen it!

That’s right. I forgot.

That sounds like the Free-wheeling buggy RC. I believe it’s in scale, it’s just not TSC. It’s made by thinkway and retails for $39.99 and doesn’t have electronic features or the remote.

Well Slink its not the Cheaper one because she says it came with a remote.So idk did u get it with a box and COA?

It has a remote. And it works. It goes forward and backward and even in a circle. No box, no coa. It was Used in Good Working Condition.

Actually there was a crack in it even after I asked him the condition. He said no scratches! So it really doesn’t matter at this point because I’m not paying for/keeping a cracked toy. If worse comes to worst and he won’t take it back for a full refund I will just dispute the charge on my Amex. Gotta love Amex.