Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

I still wonder though why I can’t find this Thinkway model anywhere online. It has a working remote and it’s about 9 inches long.

Well good luck yea i dont really like ordering items online you get a bad deal sometimes…I only order when i absolutely have to or sites with good reputations.

I have that one it came out like 5 years ago its pretty much a re release of the 95/96 one from the first toy story so ya I’d complain to who ever you bought it from.

The toy story collection RC is about 13" long and about 7" tall at the rear wing. do a youtube search of the “Toy Story Collection RC” and compare them to yours. Another thing is the TSC RC has a 5th wheel between the front to that is what it actually used to turn. Get your money back!

I feel like such an idiot for not getting Bullseye when they had them on the ToysRUs and FAO websites. I don’t know what was going through my head. I’m up at school and I think I didn’t want to open it up here (if you know what I mean).

I got lucky yesterday and was able to score a Bullseye at my local Toys R Us…after searching for him since November! I just did a Google products search and it told me where it was in stock locally (since it’s no longer on the Toys R Us website), and it said “limited availibility”, so I called and sure enough they had one! My 2 year old little boy, who is absolutely obsessed with Toy Story, LOVED him, he galloped Bullseye around all night!

Not to rub it in, but you could have mailed it to your home address…right?

This is my first time posting and I have been reading for a e
while.
:slight_smile:
I am also very annoyed by the new wave. The only thing that I would be intrested in is Mr.Prickel pants and Big Baby, I also don’t mind the U-Command Zurg although a TSC one would be a hell lot better. And my ideal 3rd wave is pretty much the same as yours.

I would be quite annoyed if the TSC Twitch is expensive like the rest of the ones we have already got mainly because I have the £20 one.

With the case on the RC, I used to have it, it is really off scale and I think it is for the small action figures. Hope this helps.

Now back on with the TSC. The toys I have so far is:
Woody
Buzz
Jessie
Bullseye
Rex
Mr.P
Alien 3 pack
Soldiers

By the way I live in the UK, where I am there are many Bullseyes and Rex’s, well there was before christmas.

Haha yes, I could have, but I think my parents wouldn’t want me spending money on this sort of thing. I usually go to Toys R Us and sneak them into my room hahaha. I have no local Toys R Us here at my school so I’ll have to wait until Spring Break to check my home store. I have confidence in Thinkway that they’ll restock a bunch more as time goes by (or at least when wave 3 is released). I want Rex and Bullseye.

You don’t have to be too cool for school. if you already own some toys your parents probably already know, unless you have as many locks on your door as Sid or something. but you make it sound like toys are as bad as dirty magazines. haha. wait, scratch that, at least your friends might not think less of you for that.

Relax a little is all Im getting at. Their just toys. Or if you think it’ll help your ego, “collectables”.

It’s not as bad as I’m making it sound haha. My parents already know I have Woody and Buzz. They’re cool with it. They would not like the idea of spending $50 on one, that’s all. It’s the price, not the item in question. If they see it, they’ll ask the price and I don’t want to lie.

As for school, people think it’s childish to have toys. I don’t play with them, I collect them! Anyways, I like to keep things like that under wraps. I’m not ashamed, but I’d rather not talk about it with acquaintances. I actually took my Woody to college, though hahaha!

I totally understand what you mean! For awhile now I’ve collected Star Wars action figures, and a lot of my friends would poke fun and call them dolls and such, and I used to hate, but eventually I just decided that it was a part of who I am, and if they were true friends they would just have to accept it. I thought it would be much worse with this line, but surprisingly, a lot of people that hear about my Toy Story Collection are actually quite impressed. Not much phases me like that anymore though, as I lost any dignity I had left when I went through the checkout line with the Ken and Barbie set, after geeking out in the girls aisle because it was the accurate Ken version. I actually think a few people thought I was crazy, because I got a lot of weird looks. 8D

And as far as taking Woody to school with you, I think that’s awesome. I was supposed to be going to school in Florida this last summer, and since I live in Michigan, I was a little nervous about being so far from home. To help with that, I was planning to take my whole Collection with me to “keep me company” since the school required you to live in apartments around campus. As it turns out, plans fell through and I’m still here, going to a community college, but when I do end up at another college, I may still take them with me. That’s part of the reason that I want to make a replica of Andy’s toy box, so I could store them in there, and if necessary, lock it. But then again, I wouldn’t want the toys to get claustrophobic in there. :wink:

Any news from the Toy Fair yet other than the new Hasbro Mr. And Mrs.P which are terrible?

None yet that I can find, but most of the other toy companies didn’t put out products until today, as Hasbro was the only one with a large presence yesterday. I expect that by tonight, or early tomorrow afternoon we should have some images or at least a press release from Thinkway or Disney about the new products.

I’ve been searching Google for hours and nothing. Hopefully we’ll have some sort of news by tomorrow.

hey, have you guys (and girls) seen this

its a chuckle prototype. someone on another forum found it on some dudes flickr. apparently a company was going to realease the toy but they decided not to…
if you ask him any questions, dont be surpised when he say ‘none of your buisness’ somehow he has to tell us

sorry. if you cant see the picture have a look here
flickr.com/photos/joebehr/48 … 81191@N06/

I would LOVE to get a TSC Chuckles. That’s probably #1 on my wish list, even above Zurg and Stinky Pete!

That was posted before in the replicas thread

OMG! If I could just get Chuckles, Trixie, and Totoro, than I would have all of Bonnie’s toys!

If anyone is looking for a Bullseye, pm me. I have an extra that I bought for a friend who didn’t need it. You can get it way cheaper than eBay or Amazon.