Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Think there’s any truth to this? Stitchkingdom doesn’t think Thinkway is at this toy fair.
twitter.com/#!/stitchkingdom/sta … 1915991040

The one tomorrow?

publicbroadcasting.net/wnti/ … erful.note

“while a stunt car by Canada’s Thinkway Toys is powered by light.”

Not looking good!!! I’ve just been through all 52 pages of Toy Fair coverage at Superherohype.com and there are no images of wave 3…I’m genuinely shocked and hoping that they will be shown today but it doesn’t look good! Good to see the Potato Heads that I reported on a few weeks ago emerge at the Fair though

Even with the post above that mentions Thinkway having a toy car that’s powered by light, I don’t think they’re even actually at Toy Fair. I went to the Toy Fair website and did a search for Thinkway in the exhibitors section and it came up with 0 results. The car mention may just be a product they have announced but wasn’t necessarily shown at the show. I’ll be quite disappointed if it’s true that they aren’t there, but I guess we just have to wait it out. :neutral_face:

I have seen some images of the new Star Trek Mr.P’s that are coming out this summer (there on Google Images) but no Mr.P images of the ones the Doomseeker talked about. :frowning:

^ The Potato Heads he saw at the UK toy fair have already been seen and posted on this thread…

Where? :question:

It’s not in this thread since it’s not TSC. It’s in the replica thread. Not that’s a replica either though, it really has nothing to do with toy story.

Anyway, disappointing if their not there afterall. :frowning:

toyfair11.asmzine.com/gallery/mattel/toy-story/

some disappointing, but new mattel Toy Story Toys…

I’m really upset! I hope they are there! :cry:

I hate to say it but I do’t think that they are going to surface at NYC Toy Fair :frowning:

I really hope that someone from Thinkway checks this thread (if they don’t they really should!) and responds to the fan calling. We are the guys and gals that are going to buy those toys and a glimpse of what I say in London would be awesome for everyone else to see.

I’m amazed that they had wave 3 in London but not NYC!!

The spacesuit Woody reminds me of an older Mattel figure released back in 1999(?) Maybe they’re re-hashing some ideas for the heck of it.

Yeah, I think I saw that same astronaut woody around the same year. (although I think it was more like 97, because by 99 we had TS2 toys that were more in canon)

I wonder if its simply a re issue. I don’t have pics of the old one side by side to compare.

Why would Thinkway show up at the UK fair and not the US fair… it seems like they are going out of their way to piss off fans.

They come out with characters that arent asked for, won’t give ANY details on the wave (i’m sure some of them are confirmed), and don’t show up at the US Fair? What gives?

I think they could also spend time on something more clever than a hawaiin outfit for a 3 minute short…

IF I DONT SEE SOME TOYS SOOON, I’M GONNA CRAP MY PANTS!!!
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! :imp:

So concerned we aren’t going to get a peek at whats to come, worse than that, when the new wave does arrive a feel many readers may be very disappointed after the wait :confused:

Unrelated to the current chatter i wanted to post a picture of my TSC Woody

I have very crudely made a semi-posable wire ‘skeleton’ which wraps around the stock base and clips at the wrist. I was wondering if anyone knows if these sort of things are available or manufactured, maybe some sort of doll collecion website offers something similar? I did some looking around myself but couldn’t see any?

That toy with Buzz in the Pizza Planet Truck reminds me of a toy I have that came out around the same time as TS2 (I also have the Tour Guide Barbie pullback car they released).

See You, Space Cowboy

Has anyone thought mayb they decided not to release a wave 3 anymore?Its a possibility… :neutral_face: