Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Duct Tape. Fixes. Everything.

I did ended up poking a hole in both parachutes, but it was only after I got an additional pair from the Target exclusive set.

Hi guys,

I’m new to this forum but I’ve been following for a while now because I’m really into the Toy Story Collection.

I currently have:

Buzz Lightyear
Woody
Jessie
Bullseye
Lotso
RC
Mr Potato Head
Rex
Bucked O Soldiers
Space Aliens
Buzz Lightyear with Utility Belt

So I have the whole collection so far. But I did give in to buying Slinky Dog from my local Disney Store because I’ve read rumours that he won’t be reproduced for the TSC. As previously said he isn’t that great due to the string coming out of his head but I’ve managed to remove that and he looks good enough to stand along side my other toys.

With regards to Hamm I do also have the to scale version which I bought from the Disney Store a few weeks back.

I’ve also been in contact with Thinkway Toys about Wave 3 and they replied saying the collection hasn’t been finalised and is due to be released Autumn 2011.

But I have seen on the internet that Mr Pricklepants, Buttercup, Dolly, Big Baby and Twitch were displayed at the London Toy Fair this year as part of the TSC.

So that’s good news but I really would love to see Hamm, Slinky Dog, Stinky Pete, Zurg, Mrs Potato Head, Bo Peep, Barbie, Ken, Stretch, Chunk, Sparks, Bookworm, Chuckles, Trixie and Peas-in-a-Pod.

Any comments on anything I’ve posted?

Cheers.

Anyone?

What do yo mean by “the internet”? Any place reporting it probably just links back to this very thread. Doomseeker is the only person claiming to have seen those toys, unless your able to point to someone else?

Yeah I know it’s not very reliable but saw it on this site:

kgbanswers.com/what-will-be- … 3/18992625

It just reiterates what Doomseeker posted a while back which I didn’t see until now.

This is probably the most tenuous pictorial evidence of a wave three ever but here it is anyway:

‘The Gadget Show’ broadcast tonight (Monday 7th March, 8:00pm) on UK television had a brief segment of the programme devoted to the London Toy Fair 2011, and while there were no direct references to Thinkway or Toy Story, I glimpsed the above as the presenter was walking by. Please note the camera was tracking very swiftly at this point so I struggled to pause on a clear image.

All that is properly evident is the Toy Story 3 banner, but I’m not even sure if the stand is Thinkways’ anyway, (in fact I think it probably isn’t) due to the inclusion of the other character banners alongside. The boxes at the front however look vaguely Thinkway Toy Story Collection-ish. Possibly. Maybe.

As I say, nothing to get excited about really, but there you have it.

That’s a brilliant find! Will definitely watch that on Demand 5 when it’s available.

But obviously due to the quality it’s hard to see exactly if those toys are part of the TSC.

I think Hamm is the one toy I really want the most to be released in Wave 3. Hopefully the picture below which was released a while ago, hints at Hamm’s appearance in this wave.

legionsofgotham.org/pixarnews/wp … po2009.jpg

Isnt that the disney store version we have now???

Actually, that Hamm pictured there is Thinkway’s unreleased version. They had planned to release him along with the other toys, but due to lack of retailer interest he was cancelled.

Don’t get excited…that isn’t Thinkways stand - Thinkway didn’t have a stand, Vivid had the TSC toys on display as they are the distributers for them in the UK. There were many stands with various TS3 merchandise, I can’t see which stand it is but it isn’t Vivid’s

There are currently some toy story toys on sale at TRU for 39.99 with free shipping (over 100.00 spent i think) - there isn’t a pic of the packaging but I think they may be TSC one’s - Woody,Buzz, Jessie, Lotso - though he’s nearly 60.00

No the Disney Store version has the head of Hamm angled over his right shoulder whereas you can see in that picture the head is pointing straight forward, which is the more accurate one compared to the film.

Really want to see Hamm in the next wave if they cancelled him for one of the previous waves.

Any news about the TSC?

None so far sadly

I wonder when we’re going to get to see the new wave…

By next year at this rate.

Thinkway have said Autumn this year for the next wave of toys. But I’ve also asked Disney Store and they told me they’re expecting a full range of collectable items from the Toy Story range in October of this year, which they said does include toys from the Toy Story Collection that come with the certificate or authenticity.

That’s awesome!

I hope Thinkway knows what they’re doing, cause from outsider’s perspective, it seems like they’re killing any momentum the line had but continuing to keep us in the dark about what’s coming up. Throw in the fact that the line-up Doomseeker saw got a pretty luke-warm reaction, and by the time Wave 3 finally happens… It could be all she wrote!