Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Sorry… i don’t really go in the disney store that much

Wait… you are from the UK right?

Yep, I am =)

Ok … sorry about that

Anyway back to subject, anymore news on wave 3???

I just got Bullseye, the one of the last two at an out of town Toys R Us. I want to take him out of the box, but I can’t seem to find it in me. Should I remove him from the box or preserve him?

In my opinion you should open him because at the end of the day he’s a toy!

That’s what the Toy Story films are about, a child’s relationship with their toys and the only way to experience this relationship is by interacting with them.

Also, in my case, I’m not planning on selling them, EVER. So it doesn’t matter to me how much they’re worth. All that matters to me is being able to interact with them and have them in my room and someday let my children have as much fun with them as I did.

toysrus.com/product/index.js … d=11267995

new stuff at TRU

We saw those a while back but i guess they finally hit stores now.

Is it true about that Mr. Potato Head that’s supposed to be more accurate to the film being made by Hasbro or something? Two separate eyes and everything?

No we have already seen the new potatoes and they look horrible and have nothing to do with Toy Story…

The release on those was cancelled for some reason. Never saw any prototype pics or anything.

Upset. Today, my nephew dropped my TSC Buzz Lightyear. He’s lucky it didn’t break or he’d be in big trouble. All that happened was that it got a small scratch, but still… I didn’t even wanna let him play with it, but my mom made me. :angry:

I think they’ve started shipping TSC again as amazon(Uk) have bullseye and jessie back in stock! :smiley:

Oh my gosh, those are hilariously perfect!! Money, money, how I wish I had you…

OK, so it’s been a while since I posted about wave 3 at UK toy fair, but as you can see by the Hawaian toys in the posts above I wasn’t lying and what I said about the new potato heads has also proven correct. now obviously I posted about TSC wave 3 which got everyone’s knickers in a twist :smiley: , but I know what I saw and believe me or not…it’s up to you. I’ve come across a listing on toystorymerchandise.wikia that says this
"Coming later this year . Their targeted release autumn/fall 2011. It has been not been confirmed which characters will be included. On May 25, 2011. Thinkway confirmed the characters that will be added to the Toy Story Collection Wave 3:

Mrs. Potato Head
Evil Emperor Zurg
Stinky Pete The Prospector
Trixie
Dolly
Buttercup
Mr. Pricklepants "

Awesome news as it appears they have droped Big Baby and Twitch and put in Trixie and Stinky Pete!! This isn’t confirmed (neither was my post) but fingers crossed this is correct as it’s a much MUCH better wave than the one I saw at Toy Fair UK.

Thanks!

Thats the wave of my dreams but I highly doubt we are getting that one wish they would have kept out dolly for Big Baby which if they do not make will be hard to find a sculpt thats looks like him…

Unfortunately with that website, anyone can edit it to say whatever they want, so it could be completely made up just as much as it could be completely factual. I would love to see that wave too, as it would give me the rest of the characters that I consider to be the “definitive” main group, and I’d be happy with those. Here’s hoping we’ll have some official news on this issue sometime soon, as I’d like to know how much my wallet is going to hurt this Fall. :laughing:

Thanks for update! Just to check is the Zurg mentioned there the TSC version or is it the U-Command version that has previously been rumoured?

Weirdly enough, I found this video on Youtube. It has no source of info, but it was uploaded on May 8th and claims that there will be a Zurg and Stinky Pete. Wonder if it’s true or if we are all being trolled.

[url]- YouTube

Most Likely a Troll.

While it is most definitely a troll, it makes absolutely no sense for Trixie to not be included in the wave. Heck, they should also make the smaller version like they have the smaller version of Rex as well.

Dinosaur toys also sell well, and look at TSC Rex now. Only Disneystore in the USA ordered the TSC version (all other stores carry the smaller at best) and now they sell for more than double their sticker price on eBay. The Disney Store plushes are far from perfect, but they are still decent plush versions of plush toys. Making say Buttercup over trixie makes little to no sense. Also, anyone who wants twitch, prolly won’t opt for a $50 version just to get the staff.

The only characters conceivable to be in the next wave are:
Trixie
Chuckles
Buttercup
Dolly
Pricklepants
Big Baby
Stretch
Stinky Pete
Zurg
Rocky
Bo Peep
Mrs P

Each wave has had at least 5 (5 and 6 respectively) characters, and there are 12 possibilities. Bo Peep and Rocky are VERY long shots. Bo peep didn’t sell well in 1995, which was enough to scrap Hamm (who is a main character) and I think side characters are a long shot. Mrs Potatohead I’d LOVE to see, but Mr P has sold horribly, and honestly, I’d wait to see if she went for $12 on amazon like Mr P did before I ran out and paid $50 the first time I saw it. I hate to say it, but I don’t like her chances. So 5 or 6 out of the 9 remaining possibilities, I’m sure most people will be happy with a few.

My Guess:
Zurg
Trixie
Buttercup
Pricklepants
Big Baby

Wildcard: Pete or Chuckles

Not my ideal wave, but what I’d guess.