Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

I want a Toy Story Collection STINKY PETE! I dont care about the rest as much! :smiley:

No idea, I first saw a TSC Zurg a few years ago at UK Toy Fair before the line launched but Zurg never did, What I saw at UK Toy Fair this year was what appeared to be the same toy but packaged as a U-Command. Now it’s possible that Thinkway have decided that a TSC would make more financial sense than a more expensive U Command…heck someone at Thinkway may even keep tabs on this site (Hasbro do for Star Wars sites) and are listending to what fans want. The thing to remember is that like the other user stated that site is a public forum (as is this) and anyone can post whatever they like and call it fact. Hasn’t someone on this board contacted Thinkway on the past re: wave 3?? Maybe that person could go back now as if the statement found on the web is true then they would have no issue telling us what wave 3 will contain.

At this point, Thnikwaytoys might have changed the line up a couple of times…

I hope they´ll sell Pete, Bo, Zurg and Trixie…

I really hope we get:

Stinky Pete
Zurg
Mrs Potato Head
Trixie
Mr Pricklepants

And I know this is unlikely but I still really want Hamm and Slinky even though they may not be made.

The only figures that would be “must buys” for me would be Stinky Pete the Prospector, Zurg and Trixie.

A screen-accurate Big Baby would also be a definite “maybe”, although I’m still unsure about having a “baby doll” toy in my collection (even though I do already have a “Barbie and Ken”).

Anybody know of anyone who has a Medicom Rocky they want to unload? I’d be willing to pay a decent amount, nothing absurd.

I asked thinkway if wave 3 was confirmed…

their response

Dear Brian,

We have a few Toy Story Collection items planned but unfortunately we cannot release any information until they are ready to market.

Regards,

Jenny Sze

I doubt the rumors but Stinky Pete sure would be awesome.

Does any one have info on Rex

I was finally able to go to Toys R Us and pick up a Bullseye. I can’t believe how big he is!!! It’s soooo cool and well worth the wait. I also saw the Hawaiian Woody and Buzz there, too. They were not in any special Toy Story Collection sort of box but were indeed made by Thinkway and are Toys R Us exclusives. They are priced the same as the Toy Story Collection toys and the back said that they were made from the digital files, etc…

I think I mentioned this earlier, but judging from the pictures I have seen on the website of the Hawaiian toys, I am led to believe that these toys are Hawaiian versions of the cheaper Buzz, Woody, and Jessie, the ones that were originally $35-40. Woody’s belt looks bright and yellow, and Jessie’s hair looks like it’s the plastic one. I’d be more than happy to be wrong and eat my words, but I haven’t seen these in person so I can’t tell.

yeah, they totally are the lesser, non-TSC ones. :frowning:

I doubt theres much of a market for off model collectors versions like this, so it was it was probably a smart move on their part. I mean, your average collector just wants what was in the films. Sure there are some collectors who will buy pretty much anything related to a certain franchise, but not enough to sustain sales. These will appeal to kids more than anything, and parents wouldn’t be as willing to put out 50-60 dollars for TSC versions.

It’s sad TSC Woody has a chrome gold belt, when it is really bright yellow in the films.

thank you for the screen capture.

Thinkway has updated their site. The Hawaiian Vacation toys are now on the site…no wave 3 update though…very unfortunate

ATTENTION AUSTRALIAN COLLECTORS:

Traget have the Thinkway Collection figures (Woody, Jessie, Buzz and Bullseye) in their toy catalogue for $69.00 each. It’s not as good as their sale price last year ($50.00) and they don’t list any of the other Thinkway Collection figures (e.g. Lotso, Rex, Mr Potato Head), but it’s still a decent price, especially as Bullseye has been pretty hard to find locally.

I haven’t seen the Thinkway Collection figures in any of the other toy catalogues, just the Mattel figures.

lasoo.com.au/catalogue/targe … dCatalogue

TRU has put bullseye back up online and is available

Appears the only rare ones left are rex and UB Buzz

Oh, lol. I paid twice that much for Bullseye on eBay at the end of last year.
I’ll probably pick up Buzz though, I got the belted one this time last year during Target’s toy sale but I couldn’t find normal Buzz anywhere for under $130. I was hoping that Big W would have the TSC toys in their Biggest Toy Sale catalogue but they only have the Mattel versions avaliable.
I’m still on the lookout for Lotso, but I think I’m going to have to resort to paying $100+ for him on eBay. :confused:

^^^^

I see Lotso every now and again in Myer. Do you have a Myer nearby?

Previously, Myer have shipped items to me (e.g. shoes) from other stores as long as I paid postage. Even if you don’t have a Myer nearby, you might find one to ship it to you. Then again, I think they’re charging $100.00 for Lotso, so you probably wouldn’t save any money.

Cheers.