Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

No one has posted on here in forever! lol

I know! The replicas thread (take 2) is turning into the TSC thread cos they talking about TSC on there now.

REPLICA thread has been screwed up for about 3 or 4 days now…So we can use this one Also I got a Bullseye from TRU’s website and just in time because the site is out of stock again.

I got my Bulleye in the mail today super happy got it online from TRU but he did not come with a COA so how would I go about ordering it do call thinkway up and they just send it in the mail?

That sucks. :neutral_face:

I Emailed Customer service so I hope I hear from them soon.

Actually it’s a different variation of gold, not yellow.

Its All good I emailed customer service and They got back to me today Jenny said they are going to send one out and I should receive it in the mail shortly. :smiley:

How do I sew TSC Woody’s vest on nice and tight?

Hi, I’m new to Pixar Planet, and I’m sorry to bring bad news my first time here, but I got a reply from Jenny at thinkway about wave 3 for the Toy Story Collection. Here it is. Hi,

The new Hawaiian Vacation & the new taking figures of Power Up Buzz, Lots O’Laugh Woody and Sing & Yodel Jessie are the wave 3 line. There will be no more new characters available in 2011.

Regards,

Jenny Sze
Customer Service
Tel: 905-470-8883 Ext. 248
Toll Free : 1-800-535-5754 So This “Wave” if you can even call it that, is just one big let down.

I just got the same:

Dear Brian,

The new Hawaiian Vacation & the new taking figures of Power Up Buzz, Lots O’Laugh Woody and Sing & Yodel Jessie are the wave 3 line. There will be no more new characters available before Christmas.

There are many concepts for wave 4 and will be released once they are finalized in 2012.

Regards,

Jenny Sze

Customer Service

Tel: 905-470-8883 Ext. 248

Toll Free : 1-800-535-5754

So sad.

I wonder if “Wave 4” is planned to be released at the same time as the Toy Story Toon that is being released with The Muppets? Or at least the “international” release date since The Muppets is being released in the US in December 2011, but elsewhere in February 2012?

Wave 4 is going to have to be epic!

Mrs.P
Trixie
Chuckles
Prospector
Zurg

A guy can dream can’t he. :laughing:

Nobody is even going to buy the new Wave 3 toys so Thinkway made a bad move on their part.

What a let down! I’ll be suprised if we ever see any ‘new’ TSC characters at all. So are the non hawaiian Buzz, Jessie, and Woody TSC branded or not?

^^^^

They’re not “Toy Story Collection” branded. Nor are they in “replica” packaging.

Listen all of you Jenny friggin Sze said it herself these toys are wave 3!I don’t get why everyone doubts this or even is refusing to believe it…Geez

Sorry if I seem angry but a lot of people are doubting it when the proof is in the pudding.

All this time we had been fooled by Jenny Sze. She completely misunderstood each and everyone of our questions. We were only interested in TOY STORY COLLECTION branded items. Apparently, she though we meant any new wave of Thinkway Toy Story toys. We were asking only for the COLLECTION series. It is now clear to me that when she talks about upcoming waves she INCLUDES ANYTHING RELATED to TOY STORY. She doesnt understand that we are only interested in the collection series NOT ANY OTHER WAVE or variants.

This sucks!!! The Toy Story Collection series is OVER!!! Like Jenny said, there would be another wave in 2012, but I bet it wont be related to the COLLECTION SERIES. For Jenny, any new toy is considered a wave. NOT FOR US.

I FINALLY saw Bullseye yesterday: FAO Schwarz on 5th Ave in NYC!!! they had ALL of them. Alas, with the packaging being so huge, I decided to NOT pick him up, as we arrived at FAO when we first got into NYC on our vacation, and had a large amount of things to do. the good news is we are going back tomorrow, and I am going to try and get him later in the day… I hope I can pull it off… >.>

How many versions of buzz are there now?

• TSC Buzz lightyear
  • TSC utility belt buzz lightyear
  • Jet pack buzz lightyear
  • Hawaiian vacation buzz
  • and the new power up buzz

How many is to many for thinkway?