Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Are you Serious guys whats with all this Africa stuff we all feel bad for them and we should all donate okay lets get back on topic please.

Disagree, we spend enough money on their worthless continent, when they refuse to wear condoms (to not spread AIDS) because it’s not “manly.” We also borrow money from China but give them $billions in “aid”…we are essentially giving them money, that we also borrow from them (with interest). The US gets a ton of garbage for allegedly “trying to police the world” but those other countries sure have the hands open to the free handouts at the expense of the tax payers… Plenty of stuff going on here…and Britain, and wherever…you fix your house, before you fix your neighbors…especially when they are trashing it faster than you can repair it.

LOL sorry…

Now to get back on Topic:

I wonder if the the disney store online will reveal what day/time they are releasing the TSC…i also wonder if Rex will be restocked at that time…it will be $65, I hope all of you remember about the $200 eBay prices and buy enough that thinkway continues making waves :wink:

I might buy two of each one when they release them. One to keep in the box and one to take out. can’t wait!!!

I feel the same way…the will be the only “small supply” TSC items (i thought I wanted to have 2 Bullseyes, but those are well stocked now). I would like to have one in “collectible” category and one in the “display” category. but it might end up being too much money…don’t have terribly high budget for toys 8D

I only buy one of each as well I did buy two potato heads but they were only 20 on amazon so I have one to custom and the other to leave as is.

I got mine for $12 on amazon…regret not getting two…

Yeah I remember They went down the day after I bought them but when I saw 20 and 49.99 at TRU I was so excited I just had to purchase right away I could have waited and saved a couple bucks but I felt better safe then sorry.

A buddy of mine ordered 3 of those from Amazon, and got free shipping…turned around and took them back one at a time to Toys R Us and got Toys R Us bucks…got $49.99 plus tax for each one! Then bought 3 wii games for his gf…go 3 $50 games for $36

That is one lucky SOB I would have used the money on Toys or PS3 games myself haha.

They have some policy that you can only take back a certain amount without a receipt…per month or per year…something of that nature…

but you could always ask a friend to do it (they scan your driver’s liscense) A net profit of over $38/potatohead if you want something at Toys R Us…$300 ps3 woulda been $72…

Not particularly honest, but TRU is usually a rip anyway

TRU does overcharge a lot for electronics now that you bring it up I usually get my PS3 games and controllers at Gamestop.

They are one of few legit toy stores out there…so they overcharge on EVERYTHING…however, you’re more likely to find what u want there, especially something specific, like TSC bullseye or jessie

Sorry I got off topic :laughing: …So I emailed Jenny again this time asking if they will every restock Rex and she replied that they are still producing him not exactly what I asked but nice to know he is still being made.

Hr always has been made…but they make him for “orders”

So DS, Sams and target onlines…the only places that had them, stopped ordering them after christmas…

so unless they do again, doesn’t matter if they produce them or not sadly

Hopefully someone orders some more.

Will they restock the Chunk,Spark and Twitch in the UK because I have not seen them for ages and I need Chunk and Sparks. I know it’s not TSC but there in scale and most peolple have them!

This thread has been slooooww lately. Time to wake it back up.

Reminder to everyone in the US: DisneyStore.com will be selling the TSC Dolly, Buttercup and Pricklepants mid-late October. These will be in limited quantity and may sell out super fast so keep checking the website come October every day. If you see them go up, post immediately on the forums to let everyone know!

Thinkway could always release Trixie, Mrs. P, Prospector, and Zurg…that would liven things up a bit…heck even Big Baby would

U-Command Zurg may be coming soon. We shall see…

U-command Buzz was either $100 or $150…I always get the Ultimate and U-command confused…needless to say, I’m not not excited by that prospect