Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

I am not excited about U-Command Zurg either.

True, but the Zurg in the movie has a lot of cool features. If they managed to pull it off accurately, I would bite.

U command Buzz is also very “jointed”…meaning he has a large range of movement…Zurg in the movie, did not…to make him that way, will probably require a lot more inaccuricies with the sculpt…don’t know til we see it though

Hi all, I’ve been reading this forum for the past 12 months for the best info on release dates of new waves, i have purchased all the toy story collection toys for my daughter who loves them! thanks for all the information and help. I have place my order with amazon for buttercup, dolly and Mr pricklepants already but the reason i am posting is for some info on the chuckles which you can assemble when buying 5 toy story figures from the Disney store US. I live in the UK so i was looking to see if it was worth the cost of me purchasing them with the shipping cost. Any help would be great.

If I were you, I would hold out on Chuckles until they release a more movie-accurate version. Collection the different parts of Chuckles will cost you at least 60 dollars. Not worth it. It’s just a little action figure anyways, not even close to the real deal. There may or may not be a good Chuckles ever released but I wouldn’t give up hope just yet on any of the characters!

Well Disney was presented this chuckles toy. But they didn’t bite. This Chuckles looks fantastic! Even if its all plush. But of course, Disney was a jerk and said oh well, our U-Build Action Figure Chuckles will make more of a profit cause you got to buy all 5 pieces which all cost $60!!.. [size=75]Plus Shipping and Handeling[/size] Disney made a huge mistake!

That chuckles is amazing…a plastic/wood head would look a tad bit better…but its essentially perfect…and Chuckles has that “radnom” factor…would have sold well

Yea it would have sold fantastic! But those 2 Chuckles plush are the best Chuckles toy out there. I bet they would sell for a fortune!

Yeah, sadly that old dude get grouchy when you ask anything about them…lol

Is it just me or are those Chuckles too big. It almost looks like a jumbo version of Chuckles that they would sell at the Disney Store.

They do look like they might be a little big but not by much.

Well yea, they look big… But i think its just how the picture looks, we see down bellow that there is a small chuckles toy and then we see this huge chuckles plush. It might be to big or its just the look at this picture. In a way its like this GIF. Then again, i could be totally WRONG!

I put the image in engineering software…ratio is 5.6506/18.35 or 0.307…

factor in that in the picture its farther back and depth perception…and its actually pretty close…assuming the buddy pack figure is a little more than an inch

Is it just me or does every Buzz ligthyear thinkway sends to stores have screwed up stickers…
I even had to email them to send me another sticker sheet when I bought mine since all of the stickers were uneven or peeling off…

Hi guys, regarding the new wave 3 toys for UK customers, are you preordering off Amazon now or are you waiting for them to be officially announced by Thinkway and by other stores before buying them?

I have already pre ordered them all just in case they are limited edition in the UK also. There is no sign of them in any of the Autumn/winter catalogues i.e. Argos, Tesco etc. which should have all the toys available for Christmas. So i think that there is very good chance that they could be exclusive to UK amazon.

I preordered them on amazon. Vivid said that theyd be available in ‘major toy shops and supermarkets’. I think They’ll probably be available from Disney store UK too.

I can’t wait to get the new wave. Just to think, a few weeks ago, we didn’t even think we were getting a new wave of toys. This is awesome!!!

I agree, however, with Thinkway being wishy washy, it makes me nervous. I canceled my amazon.co.uk order, because they will undoubtedly be more expensive. But disneystore having them is far from confirmed

Any news on he Thinkway Chunk and Sparks about if they are still releasing them and proucing them in the UK.

And also has anyone had any problems with the laser on UtilityBelt Buzz as my laser dos not work and sometime his wing is a bit out of place also my Rex’s arm do not move and his head because I think the wires came disconnected so soldered them together but when his head comes off(as it always does) they just disconnect! Another thing is how would you suggest I clean Woody as he gets played with daily( by me!) and has became quite dirty. And last of all I don’e want it to be solved by replacing any because there my toys and I don’t want to change/replace them as it just wouldnt be right!

Oh one more thing at last is where would I be able to get a Lotso and Slinky(un-official) COA, and has anyone made a Mrs.Potato Head, Twitch, Chunk, Sparks, Zurg, Chatterphone, Rocky and Lenny COA?