Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Silly question I’m sure…but how do you know it will be an english voice??? It wouldn’t supprise me if is has been redubbed - Thinkway do do that as I saw a spanish speaking Thinkway Remy from Ratatouille in a UK Disney Store on the shelf next to lots of English ones. I’m guessing you’ve already checked so it wont be a problem but I thought I’d ask!

Rex BNIB on uk ebay typical after i spent a huge amount importing one, hopefully this will come in handy for someone else, i can imagine it fetching a pretty penny though.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Toy-Story-Col … 2c5ecf269b

Good luck for those who bid on it.

i know he doesnt speak korean for sure. trust me :slight_smile:

Walt…two rexes now eh? lol

Yeah… I wasnt really gonna get TSC rex until i receive your rex… but TSC rex is on my wantlist anyway

and whether i get it from us or korea that would prob cost me that much…

its already paid and on the way so… :stuck_out_tongue:

lol nice

english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/ … =192341102

They have 5 mor rexes but eventually they made me pay a bit more of shipping as the rex weighs more.

so eventually to me it costs around same wherever i buy REX as i live in NZ.

but if you are from US, i guess you dont want to pay that much for him with shipping and all.

but still cheaper than Ebay.

That website has a Lotso that only totals to $60! GOD, MUST BUY NOW. The cheapest I’ve seen him on eBay was $110, and the only Amazon seller that allowed international shipping was based in the UK and after exchange rate fees it worked out to be close to $100 anyway.

if you are refering to gmarket, they might go up to $80~$100 USD anyway. coz the way they do shipping is that they might charge you extra if the item seems to weigh more, and but lets say i paid $30 for shipping and the acutally cost seems to be $10 for the shipping they refund $20 back to you tho

Ah and you live in australia… so it might be simillar shipping costs to new zealand?

Hi, the Entertainer/Thetoyshop.com has just started listing Dolly, Buttercup and Mr Pricklepants on there site. I think there could be a good chance that these toys will be out in the UK in the first or second week of September. I can’t remember the entertainer showing any other items much in advance of there release date.
thetoyshop.com/SoftToysAndDo … /EPN461525

Am I the only one who finds it strange that wave 3 is only 3 characters?

I honestly thought another random character would pop up by now

That store also has international shipping, in case anyone wanted to pay the little extra to have them early.

Yeap. I bought mine and is on the way to my address now. they have dispatched the item for international shipping. whether i buy REX from US or not it would cost me about the same anyway… so yeah

Update, i received conformation of my order, apparently it has been shipped today, which i’m happy about as i can finally complete my collection BUT that means i’ve spent $129.90ish on shipping fees for the same item so i’m not best pleased.

I’ve taken your advice and i hope Disney store understands my problem and quickly resolve it.

So I got some bad news I emailed thinkway about the Zurg and this was the reply I got back

Hi, Thank you for your interest in our toys. At the moment, we have no plans to produce the U-Command Zurg figure.
Disney Store USA will feature Toy Story Collection Buttercup, Pricklepants and Dolly online and will have a very small amount which should be available in mid to late Oct.
Regards,

Jenny Sze
Customer Service
Tel: 905-470-8883 Ext. 248
Toll Free : 1-800-535-5754

I hope she’s wrong because I was really looking forward to seeing that zurg be made.

Damn this time she said very small amount worries me a lot…

Absolute worst, you can order from UK and get them shipped…that newer link (non amazon) that listed those three does international shipping. Besides Jenny might just be confused/lying/whatever again…just relax lol

Just wondering, could this mean that Thinkway Toys might be planning to make a TSC Zurg rather than U-Command Zurg?

Also do you think we’ll see images of the TSC Buttercup, Mr Pricklepants and Dolly’s packaging anytime soon?