Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

I find it interesting that Lotso, Dolly, Buttercup, and Pricklepants all have “toy story 3” on their certificates and not just “toy story” like the rest of the characters…

Also wondering when thinkway will announce the next wave…I mean, they apparently had these three at the toy fair in february…

Which means unless it’s another year until wave 4, they should have some idea

But who do you want in it? :laughing:

I want to see, Prospector, Trixie, Hamm - As i cant get ds one - im in the UK. And finally Mrs Poato Head :wink:

But I’d also like to see a Zurg in there too! Zurg would be a huge selling point for thinkway because A: There’s never been an accurate toy of him out there and B: Kids and Collectors would go crazy to get a hold of him! I really do hope Thinkway releases Zurg, Prospector, Trixie and Mrs. Potato Head. Other minor chracters that haven’t been produced (e.g: Robot, Bo Peep, Rocky) would be nice but I very much doubt that they will be produced because they’re not a selling point any more because they haven’t shown up in recent movies (that’s why I worry Prospector or Zurg won’t appear in the collection line!) o_0

My want list, in order:

1. Trixie
  2. Chuckles
  3. Prospector
  4. Zurg
  5. Mrs P
  6. Big Baby
  7. Stretch

although i don’t really want 3 without 4 and vice versa

I think they will make prospector, he is the only member of the gang not yet made, (: and oh yeah, i would like to see bo - peep but not as the lamp :confused: so i doubt they will make bo.

I do hope they make these also because they’ve started making all these ‘pair characters’ (Mr. Potato Head, Roundup Gang, Utility Belt Buzz, Bonnie’s Toys etc.) But they haven’t made the second character ( Mrs. Potato Head, Prospector, Zurg, Trixie, Chuckles) And without them being completed, there just ends up being a great big gaping hole in the collection line.

I agree, why make Dolly and no Trixie or Chuckles?

I understand Mrs P, because Mr P is not that great and has sold poorly.

but yes, why UB buzz and no Zurg?

I think if or when they start to think about Mrs. Potato Head they should still have electronics - because the electronics in Mr. P wasn’t something that bothered me much.) But make her legs shorter and use a false bottom for her battery compartment so it leaves room for her parts to store. Make her eyes separate but increase the age appropriate range on the toy instead so there is a less chance of kids chocking on the parts (I understand however why they wanted to keep the 3 or above age on Mr. Potato Head because it was a quote from the movie.) But I think all these facts (and including the fact that it was a toy originally starting off at £50) and more were the reasons why Mr. Potato Head didn’t sell well. I think use it as an opportunity for Thinkway to erase where they weren’t wrong on Mr. P, to start over on Mrs. P. Get people interested in buying the toy so eventually they would want the pair of them.

is it true there pulling Lotso of the shelves? :cry:

who said that?

I did. I read it somewhere in the newspaper. I don’t know if it’s true or not but it said that health and safety are looking into Lotso because of his strawberry scent. It’s silly because they say it’s bacteria fumes or something like that. :confused:

I do hope-not! i cant afford him yet and i do want him :frowning:

Me too!!! :S And if it is true I’m worried thinkway will re-release him in the UK but without his scent. They’re using the excuse as to say that his scent prevents him from being washed so toys can’t spread bacteria diseases. Here’s a link to the article:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -toys.html

oh no D: i bloomin hope not, i cant afford him yet :frowning:

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news :exclamation:
I’m just hoping we don’t start seeing less of TSC Lotso. I was hoping to finish Andy’s Room and start rounding up Lotso’s Gang at Christmas. But it just means I’ll have to nip in a bit early before or if I start seeing a decreased amount of Lotso’s in my Disney Store!!

Hmmm, well thats stinks for UK people…but honestly the strawberry smell leaves quick, so is it really that big of a deal?

Exactly, that’s the terms I’m hoping for the health and safety people to recognize on Lotso. We’ll see …

No i mean, the smell is temporary anyways, who cares if u buy a scentless one?

Ok, so for me. I want Trixie and Chuckles and that’s really it. I think for most of us, we really need Chuckles and Trixie or we can not finish our collection. I now most of you guys would create your own Trixie and Chuckles. But some of us can’t (I’m one of them), cause we are not good at creating our on toys. And to be honest, even if you make your own, it wouldn’t be the same. I would LOVE to see Zurg (To finish the Buzz Lightyear toys) And Prospector (To finish the Round Up Gang). But really. I NEED a Trixie and Chuckles.

So this is my list, which i think would be the smart move from ThinkWay.
1.Chuckles
2.Trixie
3.Zurg
4.Prospector (Stinky Pete)
And i would say Mrs.PotatoHead (Even though i hate the TSC Mr.PotatoHead) BUT! 5 new characters for the wave 4, that’s not going to happen. And Mr.PotatoHead did not sell well at all. There sales went down to the center of earth.