Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

I would have to agree I’m going to wait cause he gets them made by an actual company so they will probably br better quality thanks :smiley:

$80 bucks if Wampar made them they would be free! dang it Emma, so annoying :frowning:

Really? that´s intesting, which company? To be honest his troika replicas are awesome!

I believe the same company that made the troikas for all of us, and we all know how AWESOME they turned out so I’m not going to suspect any less for Roly Poly Clown.

Also, I think we are coming down on Emma a little bit too rough. It’s not nice to post things about others on here so just stop :slight_smile:

You are right. And also this is a toy story collection toys post! I´m waiting for those to come home… but I´m afraid I have to wait at least for one week.

Buttercup look a bit smaller, buy we all know toy story movies are a little tricked about toys sizes…

Sorry to barge in. I don’t come on here as often as I used to.
What has Thinkway released lately?

Im not sure the exact company, you should ask slink, but he is getting them made by the same company as the troikas so it should be cool :smiley:

Recently, only at U.K those great toys!

Buttercup, Dolly and Mr. PrickletPanth… and late november/ december will be aviable on disneystore.com

So I’m guessing no October release on Disneystore.com for these 3?

Why do you say that?
there r still a fews days left they could arrive anytime

The rumored date was October 25th, after all.

Ya I hope so, I really want them, too bad I am not in UK right now :frowning:

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to clarify a few things, I didn’t realize there was so much talk about the roly poly clown.

The company who made the troikas appeared to have done a fantastic job. I haven’t actually held a set in my hands yet, but I can’t wait, and believe they will be even more awesome in person.

Because they did such a good job, I’m looking into having them do the roly clown. Let me me start off by saying this will be an AFTER CHRISTMAS venture. I’m not even considering it until then.

My original idea was to have them custom carve and paint the clown and make him hallow…I was thinking the head could come off, and I could weight it down and make it roly poly myself. Maybe even throw in a bell to make it jingle.

I pitched that idea to them and they send back this picture:

goldencockerel.com/en-us/nes … nches.html

They said they make this chime doll, and with some custom carving could conceivably make the roly poly clown. Looking at it, I’m not sure how accurate it will be, but to me, they’ve proven themselves good with the troikas.

I didn’t expect to get high interest ( at least not as high as the troikas) so i haven’t really mentioned it alot. Alsom like I said, I’m not really considering it for a few months.

If you really like the roly clown from the lady, I wouldn’t tell you not to get it. The jury is still out on how accurate the roly clown I will work on eventually will be.

That’s all I know from now, and honestly, i’m not sure if clown will turn out as good as the troikas did…but i think it will look pretty good

Guys! Emma got the TSC wave 3 toys. And Buttercup looks great! So there is hope for Buttercup can look amazing! (Dolly has a tooth cause Emma put it there. And Emma said that Dolly eyebrows are purple, which isn’t right. So she colored them brown.)

purple eyebrowns! interesting just like Jessie, the doll has red ones but it should be dark brown.

Small errors that can be fixed I suppose.

Add a trixie and maybe a chuckles, and that looks pretty awesome!

Absolutely correct!!!

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows if the Thinkway toys Chunk ( I can’t recall if it’s an 8 inch or 12 inch figure?) was still in the Disney store because I heard it was an exclusive, although the toy is a year old I hope it is still in stores? I would also like Twitch. Bye everyone, I would really appreciate a reply, Oh! One last note, does anyone know where I can find the TSC aliens3-pack for roughly £30.00 in retail stores or on a legitimate website. Thanks guys :smiley:

I’m not too sure for that matter, I haven’t seen them in my disney store for some time but I’ve seen all three (Chunk, Twitch, Sparks) on ebay coming and going. Same for the aliens - I suppose your trying to avoid the ones on amazon because (I agree) they are ridiculous prices! But I think the main problem is now that Toy Story 3 dying away, hopefully when a new short comes out we might see some more of them on our shelves!!! Sorry I can’t give more help :cry: