Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Guys, does anyone know a way to fix my Toy Story Collection Buzz Lightyears wings? You see when I press the big red oval button only one wing pops out of him and I have to press down really hard on the other wing to make it too pop out. Does anyone know a way to resolve this matter?

That’s such a shame. I was really hoping to get Chunk and Twitch for around £60 together. Stretch is fairly cheap so that is no matter, I am really annoyed now, well if anyone has seen them lately in any Disney stores feel free to tell me.

Oh and thankyou for your assistance :smiley:

You’re more than welcome! :smiley:

When will they arrive to Disney Stores, I check like every second, it is so annoying, please next time I do on Disney Store be there!
LOL :smiley:

You can get Twitch on Ebay directly from TRU.

ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar-To … 764wt_1270

Thankyou for the link, but sadly I do not purchase off Ebay. If there is any Amazon listings for Chunk and Twitch please tell me, but I really (emphasis on really) do appreciate your suggestions. It would be so much better if the Disney store still supplied them, I hope they do…Someday.

Amazon Listings for all 3

Twitch 16 US Dollars amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-TS3- … 621&sr=8-1 10 In Stock

Chunk 21 US Dollars amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-TS3- … pd_sim_t_1 1 In Stock

Sparks 19 US Dollars amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-TS3- … pd_sim_t_3 10 In Stock

Hope this helps.

Hey guys , just letting you know I’m not sure if anyone has seen this but these are Peas in the Pod and they are 17" in length, each pea at 5" ! I thought this looks great and might buy them!

item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit … 3733536096

I’m not 100% sure. But those peas look like the exact same ones i have. And if they are the same ones. These Peas are AMAZING! I love them. And they are a great fit with the collection. (These are not the Disney Store, they are made by a small company and sold at the weirdest places. Like Drug Stores and small gift shops.)

They are the same and they also have them on Amazon.

Actually, some Toy Story toys are made by small companies. Like the Disney Store Buzz. It doesn’t have a manufacturer, though it has a “Disney Store” label on it.

Hello Mr.Potato Head :smiley:, I thankyou for your contribution. One question, do these ship to the United Kingdom and if so how much does the shipping cost to be sent to the UK?

Hi guys since the topic of peas in a pod was brought up and that the 3rd wave is all bonnie’s toys I want to get the best possible peas now, before I just stuck with the disney store because all of my bonnie’s toys were on that level, but now I feel like when the third wave arrives to disney store then to my house that they aren’t going to look good enough compared to the collection versions, so we have the disney store, the best buy, japan, and the one that was being discussed above, if anyone knows of any others please post, if anyone that reads this could please list all the peas you know of in order from best to last, and posting links would be great so I can get a good price range, thanks :smiley:
P.S. Has anyone heard that talking slinky talk I am sort of interested in buying it.

What is the best peas in a pod out there and please leave a link if possible thanks :smiley:

japan peas

is that what you have?

Does everyone else on here agree that the Japan Peas in a Pod are the best if not what do you think?

This is unrelated but, I’ve found a Bo Peep figure on eBay. Her starting price is $34.00 USD

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Bo-Peep-Very-Rare-/320777811003?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aafd8f43b#ht_500wt_1287[/url]

Here’s another one up for grabs. Her starting price is $11 USD

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toy-Story-Disney-Thinkway-Bo-Peep-3-Headed-Sheep-Figure-Toy-/370552418958?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5646a5328e#ht_1289wt_1037[/url]

Hey guys I am trying to get a Totoro for my Bonnie’s toys and I was wondering if the 11 inch with the smile is a good one I know that in the movie he is not smiling but when He is juggling the aliens at the end ge looks just like this do you guys suggest this one or if you have a link to another one please post :smiley: