Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

@ LiamAnslow Amazon does ship internationally but it is going to cost you a bit more. For my opinion on the Peas I think the Japan Peas are the best here is a link for them on Ebay.

ebay.com/itm/Disney-Toy-Stor … 3f0e6adca2

Does anyone know if TSC Utility Belt Buzz is still being made??? I’m thinking of buying him because if thinkway - or I - was to make a Zurg, I’d seriously need him to complete the pair.

@ Mr.Potato Head. Are you sure because I recall trying to buy a Transformers toy on Amazon.com (remember I do live in the United Kingdom) and it didn’t ship to the United Kingdom (or even internationnally I don’t think) is there any way I can check if it ships to the UK?

@Goblet it is still in Disney, Tesco, and Argos stores in the UK I believe. I also want to purchase it, but I also want to purchase the original bus and that leads up to around £100 which is ridiculous for two toys, so I might just get the utility belt one.

Only time I know of is when you go to pay for it, type in your address and it can come up to say that I doesn’t post to your address. I tried the same thing with Mr. Mike, but still, give it a go and see what it says … And thank you for the help, I didn’t realize - I’ll try them places!! :wink:

Hey Goblet, I think this is the figure right? Although it does not mention the Toy Story Collection in the title of the figure, I believe this is the figure, and it’s only £35.00! The link to the figure is below.

argos.co.uk/static/Product/p … HTYEAR.htm

I Don’t think that is, it would usually say TSC in the description and the tips aren’t glowing on his wings but - thanks to you - I was able to find one on Tesco direct (and he’s cheaper than he was!!!) :laughing:

direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-9610.aspx

yeah, Utility Belt Buzz is a Tesco exclusive in the UK. I completed my TSC on Saturday by buying Utility Belt Buzz. 25% of and free shipping sealed it for me. UB Buzz doesn’t appear to be discontinued in the UK which I’ve read that he is elsewhere.

Yeah that’s what I heard which is why I asked. I was originally not going to buy him because my initial plan was just to get Andy’s Toys so I didn’t really mind but now, I’m trying to get nearly all of them!!!

Hey Emma the Totoro in that picture looks great is he this 11 inch one?,
jbox.com/product/FK609 thanks :slight_smile: if you don’t mind how much did you get him for?

Weird… Is that just Photoshop or can that Buzz really touch his arm??? Cause if he can, that’s really AWESOME!

Hey Slink and or anyone else how bout a chat room tonight? :smiley:

@LiamAnslow Yea I did a search on google and it says amazon ships to UK. About Buzz UB It has been confirmed by Jenny in a number of emails that UB Buzz is no longer being made in the US.

really, good thing I bought it when it was on sale at Walmart :smiley:

Yea I regret not buying UB Buzz my Wal-Mart had a ton on sale for 34.99. :cry:

I wonder if I can purchase The TSC UB Buzz in Tesco stores? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Possibly, but I think I might purchase him from the direct store though. I don’t want that deal to end and also I want to get him because my TSC Buzz Lightyear is showing some wear and tear but still he look’s awesome but by getting the UB Buzz I’m gonna treat him like a proper collectible.

Theres some new peas on disneystore.com,that are 19 inches long! i would buy them,but the shipping is so expensive! :frowning:

[url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

Saw those at disney store…quite huge

Yeah I also saw them in my Disney store about 3 weeks back - but it’s not much help seeing as I live in the UK!!! Sorry that i can’t help more… :blush:

Although does any one know any news on this chuckles, it was posted a couple of months back??? I believe it was made for the Disney Store but I haven’t even heard a murmur that it’s been on shelves.

flickr.com/photos/joebehr/5892840732/