Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Did you see the 19 inch peas at a uk disney store?

i think i posted about that chuckles a few months ago,i’m pretty sure it was just a prototype,and disney didnt want it, or something like that …

About that Chuckles the person who posted the pictures said it was pitched to Disneystore and they did not bite do not try to ask the guy an further questions he kinda has an attitude about it… Those Peas look pretty good but the Japanese ones still are above all quality wise if you ask me.

Hi guys there is a Mr. Privklet Panths toy review!

[url]Toy Story Collection: Mr.Prickle Pants review - YouTube

I hope they release a TSC Zurg soon. I watched TS2 yesterday and I saw his packaging (for the millionth time I’ve probably seen Zurg’s packaging in the film)and aesthetically it looks so good, I hope they use the TS2 packaging of Zurg (which they will likely will). I also hope they incorporate the feature that Zurg had in TS2, where you can see through Zurg’s vision by looking through the back of Zurg’s head :smiley:. Oh my goodness, I consistently talk, sorry folks. :wink:

They only showed the underside of Zurg’s packaging so Im not sure why you think it looks so amazing. We have seen the packaging in places like the art of toy story 2 book and the ride, but we don’t know if those count as canon or not.

Yeah I remember it being posted. Oh well, we might even have a TSC Chuckles one day. But referring to Zurg, I also watched Toy Story 2 yesterday and I’m constantly delaying getting other toys because I’m relying on Thinkway but unfortunately nothing seems to be going the way I planned so getting toys for me is all up in the air at the moment. I don’t understand why they are constantly delaying his release. I think it will be a excellent selling point for them and then that selling point could branch off into creating other toys like Mrs. P or Prospector. I don’t know anymore but still I just hope and prey for these toys to be released someday soon . . . I remember Doomseeker posting about the UK toy fair and seeing a Zurg however it was U-Command if I’m remember correctly. Well anyway I was a bit edgey about hearing this news (regarding on how much U-Commands cost and the fact it wasn’t in the TSC line.)

But I was wondering do you think that this is the reason Wave 3 was delayed because Zurg was taken back and saved to be in the TSC for wave 4???

Wave 4 is a complete mystery…Arguments can be made for many characters. Hamm and Slinky are likely out…

Bonnies toys are missing: Trixie, Chuckles
Round Up Gang is missing: Pete
Buzz set is missing : Zurg
Andy’s Toys are missing: Mrs P, Bo (and the minor characters)
Lotso Gang is missing: Stretch, Big Baby

Wave 1 was Toy Story
Wave 2 was Toy Story 2, Toy Story, and Toy Story 3
Wave 3 was Toy Story 3

There is really no pattern or rhyme or reason to anything they do. I kinda feel like they pick characters out of a hat and present them to toy retailers…[/sarcasm]

Really any character makes sense at this point…

Out of all of them though the ones that are a must have to me are a Trixie, Mrs. P, Pete and Zurg personally. I’ve now the 95’ Bo for woody but I sort of feel that I most defiantly want electronics in my Zurg and that the room guard just is way too small. Trixie because of the size comparison with rex. And most of all Mrs. Potato Head because of how her and Mr. Potato Head are nearly identical and to me having one with electronics and one without just doesn’t really match my liking. I would love a Pete to complete the round up collection. And if no pete was ever made the next best one would be the Japan Pete - which is just way out of my ‘tight pocket’ boundaries with toy hunting! I wouldn’t mind making them all but when I make my toys I always want them to be as real as they can be. Not just to make it look like it does in the movie but also do make it do what the certain toy does in the movie.

Mr. Privklet Panths??? 8D Just kidding that was a nice review.

I know some of these toys probably won’t be produced but here’s a list of my ideal future waves. I’ve currently got every toy from the collection including the Disney Store Hamm and Slinky, but would still love for them to be produced as a TSC toy.

Zurg
Prospector
Mrs Potato Head

Trixie
Peas in a Pod
Chuckles

Chunk
Twitch
Sparks

Hamm
Slinky
Bo Peep

Big Baby
Stretch
Bookworm

Totoro
Barbie and Ken
Wheezy

I just really hope they don’t stop producing TSC toys as there are still so many that need to be made!

Zurg - I think the most possible out of all of these
Prospector - I actually don’t see him being made, simply because he won’t go over well with the younger audience
Mrs Potato Head - Pro- Can reuse Mr. P’s parts, Con- Mr. P didn’t sell well

Trixie- Also very popular among collectors and children
Peas in a Pod - Not a big character and good ones have already been made
Chuckles - I would love to see him be made into a TSC toy but he is minor and I can’t see him being very popular with children

Chunk - Good versions have been made for Chunk, Twitch and Sparks. I don’t see why they would have to be made into a TSC they are very minor characters to begin with
Twitch
Sparks

Hamm - Good version has already been made
Slinky - I don’t think they would ever make Slinky because he is a toy therefore he can never be accurate because of child safety laws
Bo Peep - It’s possible they would make a Bo without the lamp but I think the majority of the Toy Story Toys belong to 4-9 year old boys, Bo wouldnt be very popular with them

Big Baby - minor character and then there is the whole debate between which one would be made, besides he probably creeped out most of the audience so why would they buy him LOL!
Stretch- This is also possible, if they had the material to make her out of. I can see her being a popular toy because of her uniqueness and popular to not even Toy Story fans
Bookworm - very minor character, he will NEVER be made

Totoro - Copyright anyone? I mean they didnt even put him in Hawaiian Vactation
Barbie and Ken - The original ones work with the new Ken body. These seem to be the most unlikely out of this entire list
Wheezy- I feel like people wouldnt pay for a toy that tiny. I mean he would probably cost what 25 dollars, He would probably have a good box though :slight_smile:

So this is what I think is going to be in future waves if any:
Zurg
Trixie
Chuckles (maybe)
Bo (maybe)
Stretch (maybe)
Big Baby (maybe)
Wheezy (maybe)

Although you only see a specific angle of Zurg’s packaging in the film, it looks very good. End of. Prospector should of been made by now in my opinion because his packaging was basically already shown, but whatever :smiley:. I think Twitch, Bookworm, Zurg, Chunk, and possibly Sparks will have the best packaging. But wouldn’t any of you guys love to see a TSC Rocky Gibraltar, personally I think that would be awesome. It’s a shame TSC can’t consist of mutant toys in the line, but that’s for self-explanatory reasons. Dude this forum is awesome, I have been on this forum for 4 days currently, and I already feel welcome :smiley: You guys are very sociable :slight_smile:

Who thinks wave 3 is going to hit Disney Store tomorrow as it was rumored, I guess we can only hope :smiley:

Toys I can see thinkway making, in order from most likely to least likely:

Zurg
Trixie
Big Baby
Twitch
Chunk
Sparks
Chuckles

Zurg and Trixie are the most likely for sure. Big Baby has a semi-confirmed prototype, so he gets third. If they do Twitch, they’ll probably do Chunk and Sparks too. Chuckles I doubt.

No Mrs. P, Hamm, Slinky, or Prospector. They just aren’t going to happen, no matter what. Also Stretch, who I think may be impossible or difficult for Thinkway to pull off correctly.

Anyone else is too minor.

I hope that the New Toys come out tomorrow!!

About Stretch anyone come across this photo?

What you think about something like that ?

I remember those things! I’m not sure about the material though, can you get transparency in that kind of sticky rubber?
Actually, the one thing that would set Stretch back is what to make her out of. If Thinkway go screen-accurate and make her sticky, she’ll get coated in dust and dirt even if you just have her sitting on a shelf. Not to mention that kind of material leaves weird stains if you leave it in one spot for too long.
I’d prefer a Stretch made out of the kind of plastic the Mattel Stretch is - she’s still semi-flexible but at the same time retains her shape.

I’m still holding out for TSC Twitch, Chunk and Sparks. The Twitch prototype was shown at the London toy fair and Chink’s voice actor confirmed that he’d been hired to do voices for a toy… Maybe instead of releasing big waves like the first two, Thinkway steps back and does 2-3 per wave and maybe one wave per year? That all depends on how successful the new Toy Story shorts are and whether the TS4 rumours are actually true.

Anyway, here are some waves I’d like to see released in no particular order:

Twitch, Chunk and Sparks.

Chuckles, Peas-in-the-Pod and Trixie.

Big Baby and Stretch (possibly Bookworm?)

Bo Peep and Mrs Potato Head

Zurg and Stinky Pete

Just checked Disneystore no wave 3 yet.

I also just checked and nothing :frowning:

Haha I should read before post… Im not really goo at typing hehe.

There are two more reviews…

[url]Toy Story collection Toys: Dolly Review - YouTube
[url]Toy Story collection: Buttercup Review - YouTube

Great Review!