Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Well said Goblet, I think Chunk and Twitch should be made because it appeals to such a vast range of people, Chunk and Twitch are almost like monsters and c’mon everybody loves monsters.
OH! btw guys, I saw this on Amazon.co.uk although it is not TSC (sorry…). It literally captivated me and I may just buy it :smiley:, it was a Target exclusive and the UK doesn’t have Target (unfortunately) so I thought i’d show you guys :smiley: Check it out: amazon.co.uk/Disney-Galaxy-F … 371&sr=8-1

Yep Twitch, Chunk, Sparks and Stretch would be an awesome bonus but I think they would have to do them characters first because of bow they aren’t in the newest short `)That is unless Pixar are planning to make a short with them characters in it!) They could be like the Ultimate gang of monsters. And you are correct with that notion in mind they would sell well. I just had a little funny idea as well that Stretch could still have a stretchy skin exterior but inside it could have like electronic wires that can make her wriggle and walk or they could have her like a massaging toy that you could put on your head and she massages your head! Twitch where his wings could flutter and magic staff sound affects (plus interactive mode) Chunk with head turning but different sayings come out each time you turn the head also interactive mode and rock sound affects. Sparks to be a fully functional robot with the light (Of course they can’t do sparks) Just a little electrical current like they use in the energy ball things or whatever they’re called!

Also thanks for the link Liam, buy it if you want go for it!! :slight_smile:

I’m tempted too…
Also I found this Target exclusive Glow in the dark Alien.
They look exactly like the TSC aliens except they glow in the dark?
btoy3_10.jpg

That’s Mr. Evil Dr. Porkchop to you!

Haha :smiley:

Sorry… Haha how comical! :smiley:

My ideal wave 4:
Trixie
Chuckles
Mrs P
Zurg

I would like a stinky pete,but i don’t see it happening :frowning:

True, it’s a shame though because I can think he’d be fantastic in the wave . . .

:cry:

my collection!

Awesome collection! Where did you get Bookworm from?

Great collection! You’re so so so so so so so lucky to have that Mike!!!

I got it from eBay, like most of my toys. :smiley:
I’m new here just joined today, and i want to post my buzz lightyears pics on a thread that will suit buzz.

Tnx, my collection grew a little I have to take new pic maybe tomorrow.

Awesome collection man, that Bookworm is really cool, I would love a TSC version. I really need to order my UB Buzz man-.-?

Is that the buddy pack Bookworm?

Looked it up it is the buddy pack version I plan to order one on ebay if anyone else wants one here are a bunch of listings.

ebay.com/itm/Toy-Story-Buddy … 1318wt_905

ebay.com/itm/BOOKWORM-Disney … 842wt_1037

ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar-To … 223wt_1037

ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar-TO … 500wt_1054

I know its not accurate size but its a good stand in.

Thanks for the Ebay listings Mr.Potato Head. But i’ll pass, I’ll probably get the “Galaxy Rescue” buddy pack. :smiley:

I think so… It’s came in plastic bag.

^ Yep that’s the buddy pack Bookworm.

Hey guys, this Saturday I am possibly going to visit my local Disney store, should I inform you on what specific Toy Story toys are in stock? Just because your local Disney stores may have identical stock listings. Also what prices do you think the TSC toys will be on Boxing Day or during Christmas sales?

Hi all just joined up to see what other people have been collecting since the first toy story.
i have only really been collecting toy story for a little over 2 months now but have around 100 items but to be honest i`ve missed some of the best…
Do you guys think that i will ever be able to get Rex & Stinky pete tsc.

My missus takes the p*ss as im coming upto my 30th but hey this is my second childhood right?? 8D