Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Haha!!! Well I think you should go for woody personally he’s pretty awesome it’s just the little fact to me that his string doesn’t have some of the phrases but apart from that he’s my favorite (although in the end it is your decision) If your not happy with them, then my only advice is to make some, a member called wampar’s great help for this because - I don’t know if you’ve seen it yet - his collection is amazing!! :slight_smile:
I’m in the same boat as you mate though with rex. I’m just really, really hoping that we see him again when the short is out. Don’t loose hope on the aliens either just wait for a little bit longer and I guarantee you will get them but in the mean time keep your eyes pealed in stores. Thinkway will only stop releasing their toys when the interest is no more but with a new short coming then Toy Story will be the new cool thing in stores!

And like you’ve said, you can’t go wrong with the Bucket O’ Soldiers!!! They are pretty darn worth the money.

Thanks for the help Goblet!

For the question about the new short the plot is Buzz gets left behind by Bonnie at a fast food restaurant and ends up meeting some fast food toys in the process.

That’s a cool plot, and as the Jack in the Box said in Toy Story 3 said “NEW TOYS!” :smiley:

Can’t wait! Just hope we see some old Sunnyside toys perhaps - then thinkway may think about releasing a stretch! Doubt it though . . .

I was in a Target in Sydney, Australia a week ago (Chatswood for the locals) and couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw a Mr Pricklepants. Was with friends so couldn’t stop to check price etc. He was thee only one though - no Dolly etc, but there were a good dozen of them. Also, haven’t seen him in any other Targets yet.

I am not going to get the TS3 collection - just really want Mrs P and Zurg to complete my collection:

I remember you posting them pictures of your collection some time ago, I really love the way you displayed it! It looks fantastic. Are you planning to custom make any other toys like Mr. Spell or Roly Poly clown?

How much was your display cabinet seems like a good size for me.

Really nice display! has anyone in the states checked Target for anything ?

@ Retcon

The Thinkway Toy STory Collection Mr Pricklepants? Or Mattel’s 6" plastic Mr Pricklepants?

If it’s the TSC version, then colour me excited! I was in my local Target yesterday and I didn’t see anything, but they have a very small toy section.

Hey Agent 86 - yes, the TS Collection one. He’s packaged on a stage? And the box folds out?
I really couldn’t get a good look as I wasn’t alone.

I went into my local (Carlingford) and Brookvale since and no sign of him.

I have been out of the loop and was really surprised. Mind you, I couldn’t find much info on them as ebay didn’t even seem to have many listings.

Re the Shelves, that’s a full height Billy case from Ikea I use. Bottom half is full of star Trek and Masters of the Universe figures so cropped them out.

I have some Ikea stores close by do you remember the price?

@ Aussie Collectors

I checked a couple of other Targets based on Retcon’s reports of sighting and no sign of new Thinkway Toy Story Collection figures in any of them (North Brisbane, Queensland). It will be great if they do show up since most of the shipping estimates I’ve seen from the UK essentially double the price of the figures!

Heres my collection. As of right now its in the dinning room lol but will move them to my room soon.

^ Awesome setup

Pricklepants in Australia? YAY!
Hopefully Target will be stocking the 3 new toys nation-wide soon. I’m guessing that they’ll be stocking up for Christmas so the other TSC toys should make a comeback, I haven’t seen any anywhere since Target’s toy sale, and all they had were 2 Woodies, 2 Jessies and 2 Buzz’s.

Nice collection, love Lotso’s truck! ^

I saw a Pricklepants in my local Ikea yesterday whilst shopping although I didn’t get him because firstly, I’m trying to get Andy’s toy s done and secondly I’ve nearly finished old toy hunting . . .

They sell toys at IKEA?

How much was that display cabinet at IKEA it looks like it would be perfect for me, thanks :smiley:

Yeah, I’m not too sure about all Ikea’s because I’ve been to a number of them and didn’t see a toy section but with mine, it’s right when you go in. I did see him in his box but he was just on his own with a big bunch of other soft toys. I thought it was pretty odd. :neutral_face: