Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Heads up if your from the uk: Sainsburys half price toy event is on! saw Buzz today ,was hoping for lotso or wave 3.

Also DS UK are selling a bonnie doll.

[url]shopDisney UK | Home to Official Disney Merchandise

Well at least some new things are coming from toy story

Thanks for the heads up on the Sainsbury’s thing :smiley:
Some awesome collections above me.
Btw I just found out that Combat Carl was going to be in Toy Story 3 but the Chatter Phone replaced him, I have no idea why Combat Carl was replaced. He would of been an awesome figure if created. If you don’t know who Combat Carl is, it’s the Giant army soldier that gets blown to miniscule pieces by Sid in Toy story 1.
I hope I informed you :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone for the kind worlds about my collection. I missing a few things TSC Wise and some non TSC and i wanna start getting the rest of Andy’s toys.

I know the Ikea by my house sells toys in the kids department. Oh He was in his box hmm WEIRD

Man the Bonnie toy Looks cute id get it just to get it really. but its in the UK.

Anyone know where I can get a TSC Rex :cry:

Hi guys I jusy uploaded a video of my collection, Enjoy! :smiley:

youtube.com/user/TheCocoandc … ature=mhee

ToyStoryMan26 GREAT Collection AMAZING! How long have you been collecting for ?

Thanks, glad you like it, I been collecting for almost 3 years now, I spend almost all my cash on it lol :smiley:

Thats cool! and i hear you lol

Awesome collection man!
WE ALL WANT TSC REX, but he’s just too rare and too expensive.

Hey ToyStoryMan26, where did you get the ball whcih featured in Toy Story and where did you get Andy’s pictures of Buzz and Woody which feature in Toy Story 1?

Ya I was lucky when it came to Rex I got him early when he first came out at Toysrus for 50 dollars I have the first wave and all their boxes have clouds behind the toy story collection symbol

I got the ball off Disney store but you are in uk it is only on the us version maybe we could do a trade cause their are a couple uk items I would love :smiley: also the pictures were posted in this forum earlyer on and I printed them out

I would love too trade but sadly I am too young to be able to trade toys, if that makes sense?:frowning:
It’s so annoying that the UK does not have a Target or Walmart because we don’t get any of there Toy Story Exclusives, it’s so pestering. But thanks for the reply dude!

Oh that’s fine sorry that you don’t get those exclusives though :frowning:

Hey Guys (:

A new Smyths toy store just opend by me ( in UK ) and i popped in today, they had a few of the collection at great prices though! Lotso: 29.99, Buzz: 34.99, Jessie: 39.99, bucket o solders 9, Woody 25.99, Bullseye 45.99. I need Lotso, Buzz, and Jessie out of these, but with Christmas coming up i cant afford them, and im only 15 so yeah, hope i get some money for chrsitmas, i hope i help people who are looking for these characters, also no wave 3 in there yet, and i visited Entertainer toy store, they dont have wave 3 in store, only online… but you can click and collect which i dont understand really, but yeah anyway, good look UK people that need the toys above! (:

@ ToyStoryMan26 & Mr. Potato Head

Re the Ikea shelves - Sorry, I don’t remember, bought them 12 months ago.

Also, I am in Australia, so they’re going to be a different price if you’re in the US (cheaper I am guessing).

Check the Ikea website under “Billy”.

Wishing I could get back to Chatswood and buy the Pricklepants but not likely to anytime soon.

I’m so glad that Lotso’s price has gone down. I wasn’t really to happy about buying a pink teddy bear that’s 40 odd £. But thankfully now I find his price bit more reasonable, thanks for the info. Bushy123!!!

Thats alriht, i agree and he isnt all that great, plus for a 15 year old guy its pritty awkward paying for a big pink box anyway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ~

Not as awkward as a 16 year old male walking up to his uncle handing him cash and asking him to order up some barbie and ken toys. :laughing:

Mr.Potato Head, you’re extremely brave 8D