Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Hey. question. Is the Toy Story RC Free wheel buggy the same size as the TSC RC?? I CANNOT AFFORD THE TSC ONE!
411660_b.jpg

^^^^

I think it’s smaller, although I’ve never seen both in the same store to compare.

Is the free-wheeling version still available in Australia? I haven’t seen RC since the very first shipment of TSC figures arrived at TRU in … well a long time ago.

Can anyone tell me if hamm can sit like this? when i hopefully get him I want him to sit with mr potato head like this…
still-a-favourite-21267099.jpg

I don’t mean to get your hopes up but WHAT THE HECK?
pixar.wikia.com/Trixie
I think it’s fake but the photot excites me!
41166trixe.jpg

^^^^

I’m 99% sure that is a picture of the mini-sized “Collection” Trixie (around 3-4") with the description of the “toy” that was announced when all the new characters were being teased before the release of Toy Story 3.

BUT, I hope I’m very WRONG and it is a TSC Trixie.

Yes and no. He will sit up like that, but he is staring at the ceiling.

They are EXACTLY the same size. Some of the parts are exactly the same. I had the freewheel version before I managed to snag the TSC one.

I wonder why John Lasseter hasn’t made anymore videos about the toys anymore? Any ideas?

Hay guys is this a TSC rex?

ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar-To … 0862332140

No its not a TSC Rex :frowning:

Greetings,
This the Bullseye I was referring to next to a sexy Jessie doll I found for my sons collection:
Jessie and Bullseye.JPG

That Bullseye looks amazing and made me think about a DS stiny pete comming soon… I don´t know why.

Bullseye is listed at Disneystore.com as new fro 24.50$

[url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

Decided to take some pictures of my collection.

[spoiler]Here I have Andy and Bonnie’s toys:

From left to right: 1995 Rex, TSC Potato Head, Etch a Sketch, Disney on Ice Buttercup, Disney Store Hamm, Disney on Ice Bo Peep, TSC Woody, TSC Aliens, TSC Soldiers, TSC Buzz, TS3 Slinky Dog, TSC Jessie, Disney Store Wheezy (plush), TSC Bullseye, Disney on Ice Lenny, Disney Store Pricklepants, TSC RC, Disney Store Peas-in-a-pod.

TSC Bucket o’ Soldiers, Magic 8 Ball, Slink’s Troikas, random Jelly Belly Machine :stuck_out_tongue:

MB Barrel of Monkeys, Shark from The Big Zoo

And here’s the rest of the gang:

TSC Lotso, 1964 Chatter Telephone, Barbie & Ken Made for Each Other Set, 1995 Buzz (in TSC box), TSC Utility Belt Buzz, TS2 Tour Guide Barbie.

Oh, and here’s a promotional Toy Story 3 standee thing I got from Blockbuster for free:

Compared to my collection when I started collecting these in February 2010, I’d say I’ve made some progress :laughing:
[/spoiler]

Full-size pictures:
[url]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/nachozrule_2008/photo2.jpg?t=1323215128[/url]
[url]Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos
[url]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/nachozrule_2008/photo3.jpg[/url]
[url]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/nachozrule_2008/photo6.jpg?t=1323215365[/url]
[url]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/nachozrule_2008/photo4.jpg?t=1323215132[/url]

The Trixie is a Mattel version which is way under sized.

Sumori- thanks for the info. I got him for $20 he and other toy story action figures are on sale.
Nacho- great collection

Hey Everyone, I finally managed to order all 3 of the New TSC line from the UK. I actually think I did really well, PricklePants was about 24 dollars, Dolly was about 30 dollars, and I just ordered Buttercup from that eBay seller someone on here gave a link to because he lowered the price to only 19 dollars plus 6 dollar shipping so Buttercup was 25 dollars. The only one I have received is Mr. PricklePants from Amazon.co.uk and he is simply amazing! I also got Dolly from Amazon.co.uk but it was a separate seller, hope it works out. Lastly Buttercup off eBay, at first I was really mad about Disney Store not releasing the toys but if the last 2 come in nicely, then I’m happy because after examining Disney Store’s prices on other toys my guess is they will be $34.50 each which is more than I paid for any of them. Here are links to where I bought all three toys if anyone is interested :smiley:

Mr. PricklePants: amazon.co.uk/Toy-Story-Prick … k_h_b_cs_1

Dolly: tp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/ … dition=new

Buttercup: ebay.com/itm/350509054850?ss … 577wt_1398

Hope this helps :smiley:

I emailed disney store usa, and asked them when they would be stocking TSC wave 3, and i got this response:

Dear Disney Guest, Thank you for your email, I am so pleased to assist you today. I’m so sorry but the item you requested is not available through DisneyStore.com. While we don’t have the exact item you are looking for, we do have many other Disney items that may closely match your interests. If you would like to Shop Now, please click on this link to our store or copy and paste the link into your browser: DisneyStore.com In the Search field on our website, please key in the name of the character or item you are interested in purchasing. Our search functionallows you to search for either specific character-related items or justa general product group. Regretfully, we cannot guarantee that any Disney Store or Theme Park carries this item. However, you may wish to contact the following locations for the possible availability of your requested item: The Walt Disney World Resort Guest Services Mail Order Department at: Telephone 1-877-560-6477Fax 407-352-6369 Address The Walt Disney World ResortP.O. Box 100701700 Buena Vista Dr.Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 Disneyland ResortMerchandise Guest Services Telephone: (800) 362-4533Fax: (714) 781-4236 Address for use by FedEx or UPS:Disneyland ResortMC 635B1020 W. Ball Rd., Bldg 100Anaheim, CA 92802 Address for use by USPS: Disneyland ResortMC 635BP.O. Box 3232Anaheim, CA 92803 We hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you today and thank you for your interest in the Magic of Disney. Sincerely,Corneshia Have a Magical Day The DisneyStore.com Team

Walked into my local Target today and there were four Mr P’s, eight Buttercups and six Dolly’s ALL FOR $29! BARGAIN, Got the pick of the litter. C’mon Wave 4! :smiley:

Wow so cheap lucky bugger, paid £60 here from amazon and a week later they got half price, wasn’t impressed.

what does that even mean?