Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

One notable change between TS2 and TS3 is that the toy chest has been moved from the end of the bed to the wall to the right of the bed. I think that was done for the scene where Andy wheels his desk chair over to look in the chest.

Not quite what i was expecting, but still good views none the less. There are surprisingly little shots that show large parts of the room, they try to keep the shots tight and only show small portions at a time to give a greater sense if scale.

I see they moved the toy chest from the bottom of the bed to the window in TS3, what used to be there? Anyone know off hand? Is this the only change of the ts2 layout? Not counting any new stuff.

disneystore.com/toys-advance … 909/13919/
Down to $15(!!!). I really want to see a review of this guy.

There was a side table, if I remember right. I’d have to go back and-

Apparently, nothing was under the window. His side table is just next to the bed, but it stops at the window. There are two windows- one where the desk sits in the picture above, and this one-

-Omar[/img]

That is the Disney Store Lotso, and the picture came from sideshow collectors. Does anyone here have that Lotso in their collection with a pic handy? I’m wanting to see a few more angles. Already though, I like the Disney store one better than the TSC, becasue size and his girth is very important. And the colors looks better on the disney store one.

Okay, Im not going to continue updating this in this topic, I have my own after all, but I wanted to post what I slapped together just now of Andy’s new room. its still very rough, and I’ll have to make a lot of adjustments, but its coming along. Thanks for the help.

Feel free to check my thread out on the fanart forum for further updates.

Nice one Kyle, that’s looking very good indeed. I didn’t realise you had your own thread going I shall check it out.

I’m not sure if I will ever get that version of Lotso but I prefer that look he has. He looks spot on when standing with the other members of sunnyside.

I think it looks great. Are you going for all the stickers and stuff, or will you just keep the decorations down to Toy Story 2? One small nitpick is that the 8-Ball was moved to the shelf in Toy Story 2, and later to Molly’s room in Toy Story 3.

I picked them up this weekend and they are perfect. I also picked up Dolly, Buttercup, and Mr. Prickle pants. Not sure if the others are in scale yet. I will have to compare them when I get home. I will post pics too.

I can do stickers, sure. I don’t know how accurate they will be, I’d have to get really good reference for that, but I could also think up my own for a similar effect. I’ll do both versions of the layout/decorations from ts2 and ts3. It’ll take more time creating all that clutter though. and there’s bound to be more inaccuracy’s in the TS3 room than the others, due to the insane amount of detail and clutter in TS3 I’d have to try and replicate.

And yeah, the 8-ball would have to go, among a lot of other things. I think the trash can for example is gone. not sure about the old corkboard…lots of stuff to figure out for sure. I’ll need to model a new chair for the TS3 room.

I guess it helps that all the old posters are under all of Andy’s new posters. If you need help on any textures, I could volunteer, although like I said before, my scanner kills colors…

I cant wait for that pic Oklahoma’s Man of Steel!!! Cant wait lol

About the scale from what I saw in the movie Buttercup is the same size as Bullseye.

You mean for reference? yeah that would be cool. color I can always correct. I plan to recreate everything I use anyway, not use directly. even the ones I borrowed I plan to recreate in photoshop from scratch.

Me too i have to seee them!!!

that leeny looks the exact one that I have mine is approx 3 by 5 He works as working binoculars the only problem is he isnt a wind up toy. I brought mine of ebay a few years ago.

A quick eBay search showed one of each of the new plush…and while peas look like they are the only ones that might fit in as is, the others look like they have potential to be decent placeholders until something better comes along…will have to see them in person to judge, but Buttercup, Pricklepants, and Dolly looked better than I expected…for beanie babies. I hope my Disney Store has them when I can finally make it there tomorrow night.

I could only find Dolly and the Peas, links for the others please?

Pricklepants and Dolly look off, but Buttercup might be OK, depending on scale. It’s really hard to tell from the photo in the auction. And the peas do look pretty good, but they should have bead eyes, not embroidered ones, and the scale is definitely off. Both auctions list the width of the pod at 8 inches, and my thinking is that it should be around 12.

i516.photobucket.com/albums/u323 … ry/007.jpg

I just thought i would post a picture of the two different lennys i have the smaller one being the mcdonalds one. The bigger one is the approx 3 by 5 one sadly it doesnt wind up but i guess its more too scale.