Up Merchandise

That just makes me angry. :confused:

I went to my local Toys R Us and there was no Up merchandise. I’ll go to the Disney store later this week and check out any more Up merchandise.

I don’t have an iPod, but I"d probably buy one just so I could put this over it.

Lucky Japan with their collectors to justify the cost. xD We got some pretty awesome Up shirts here in the states though, if I do say so myself. has the public menace one

I envy the Japanese! Dx Geez! Why do they always get the awesomest stuff! I like that plush Kevin, too… but still no sign of a non-pancake plush Russell, eh? D:

Lol, I really like that iPod cover x3

I got my shipment from Hong Kong earlier this week. Pretty good, but considering the high-end price, these could be better. I’m not liking the shading around Russell’s jaw!

…Why is every Russel action figure so darn creepy?

Got my figures today, they’re awesome! I have a few problems with Russell though. The shading on his face could’ve been done better, and you have to stick every single decal onto Russell (including the badges). Still haven’t done that yet. Carl is fantastic though. They’re both worth getting.

Russell does look really creepy, maybe it’s just me, but like, yikes… :confused:

Dug bobblehead from Disney Movie Rewards

While this thread has been dead for quite some time, I thought I’d revive it with something pretty cool I received this afternoon. :slight_smile:

I’m sure most of you probably know DMR, or the Disney Movie Rewards program. Anytime you purchase a Disney DVD/Blu-Ray, CD, or even see a Disney film, you can earn reward points towards cool items. Coincidentally, the only two items I’ve ever redeemed from the program are both related to Up.

Which brings me to why I’m posting: Back in August, DMR put up some new items - including a replica Grape Soda/Ellie Badge. I freaked out, and unfortunately didn’t have enough points to redeem it, and by the time I did - it was too late, and they were out of stock. I was devastated, and thought that was that.

While redeeming points for a movie a bit over a week ago, I checked around to see if there were any items worth redeeming, when lo and behold, I saw that the Ellie Badge was back in stock. I redeemed it immediately, and the package showed up in my mailbox today. :slight_smile:

The box (outside of the shipping envelope, obviously.) that it came in. It’s gorgeous in person.

The pin whilst inside the box.

The badge itself! I honestly teared up once I got to see/hold it in my hands. I’ve dreamed about owning an Ellie Badge since the day I saw the film.

This surprised me - I thought it would hook via the safety pin, but it doesn’t. The pin is also incredibly heavier then I thought it’d be - I guess because it’s not a real soda cap.

I’m pretty sure they’re still in stock, so if you’re sitting on DMR Points, or you have had no use/need to redeem them, I’d say this is a great item to get! Definitely made my week.

Looks gorgeous! I have an unofficial one that I’m satisfied with, but that admittedly blows it outta the water.

I’ll post my UP merchandise soon, I hope you like it guys

Neato, can’t wait to see!

I ordered a Russell bobble head toy from Disney Movie Rewards back in January, but it never came. :confused: That’s all the Up stuff I have, besides a news paper article I took. :frowning:

I hope it comes soon!

Me too. :frowning:

I found an UP item on eBay a few days ago, a leather messenger bag made by Bellino. The seller knew nothing about it, I’ve never seen another one like it anywhere else…anyone know where this bag was made, when,why? It had new tags on it but nothing labeling it as a licensed product of Disney or Pixar.
WP_000080 (640x480).jpg

That’s a pretty awesome bag! I actually wouldn’t mind having a bag like that.

I have some licensed UP goggles and The Ellie Badge (I actually have about three of those, one of them are the official ones and the others are handmade with an actual bottle cap). I used to have an UP whistle/compass thing but I have no idea where that went! :frowning:

I’d love some more Up Merch, but I don’t come across a lot. I was thinking of perhaps sculpting my own little figures. I don’t know how well that’d go…

There were licensed goggles? How cool!

Sadly, the only Up merch I have is the DVD and Art of Up. A sadly lacking collection for what is quite possibly my favorite movie ever. :cry:

Did Funko make any Up figures? I would gladly buy them. :frowning: