What's on your mind? (Status Updates)

Teo, the nominations have ended, and the finalists have been announced… voting is now open! :smiley:

little chef

Thanks to everybody who voted for us to get nominated! :smiley:

I see I have been nominated for Best New Member of 2012 and Craziest Pixar Fan
Gets Excited I wish all nominees luck and remember its not about winning or losing, its about having fun in the process. <3
And thank you to all who voted for us!

Ooh, nice!! :smiley:

Watching Queen’s Live at Hyde Park concert from '76. :smiley:

Hey guys, if you wanna talk about the nomination results, you can do so in the PixarPlanet Awards Discussion thread, instead! :smiley:

little chef

Hey PixarTeo, thanks for asking! I tried logging on to the Internet on my xBox 360 but it needs an ethernet cable or wireless xbox network adapter. I have neither. :frowning: But I’ll see if I can pop by a tech store and set it up!

Thanks little_chef for setting up the Voting thread! It’s time to decide the victors, everyone. Again, here is the thread. The nominees are listed in no particular order. Send your PMs either to me or little_chef.

And thank you to everyone who nominated me and/or my works! :slight_smile:

Watching Alice In Wonderland (2010)

Cool TDIT. Hopefully it will work soon.

Uggggghhhhhh. :angry: Have the school Athletics Carnival today, I’m in the green house and I don’t have a green shirt, so I’m wearing our spors shirt, which is red… Close enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

Today, I went to church and got my Barbies in the mail!! :smiley: We’re going to have spaghetti for dinner too. The only bad thing at the moment is finishing this Chemistry test. :frowning:

I watched Baby Face Morgan.

Just watched The Clone Wars season finale.

Can’t wait for the next one. This one ended suddenly and very open.

I was bored tonight and made a funny gif and I can’t stop thinking about it and laughing now. 8D I’m trying to listen to calming music to calm myself down but it’s really not working.

Just got back from the carnival. And I smell like sand. :confused: :open_mouth:

Watching Savages

I watched Her Favorite Patient.

Got some new shoes a couple days.

Gonna go to another Chem class in preparation for the test…

Watching Ratatouille and straightning my hair at 7am… UGGGHH… Ugh about the time… Not Ugh at Ratatouille…

What’s on my mind?

Wow…