What's on your mind? (Status Updates)

Was just having a conversation with a family member about the 7 Dwarves of Snow White.

Apparently I’m a cross between Grumpy, Sleepy, Dopey and Sneezy :laughing: I guess having hayfever allergies all summer have made me that way! Except for dopey. I’m always dopey :unamused: 8D

Trying to test run my Pixar DVDs again while fixing them…some of them were severely scratched for a while and I finally got some disc cleaner over at Best Buy yesterday.

About to get ready to go to work, on Bank Holiday Monday.

Ahh, the good old hospitality industry and the unsocialable hours it entails! :unamused:

Unlucky. :frowning:

Hopefully, you won’t have any unsavoury encounters with fresh fruit.

Production at my job has been slow this week… :unamused:

Yeah, you try to work with a pineapple down your windpipe.

^Hmm…I don’t understand what you mean by, “Pineapple down your windpipe”. :confused:

Other than that, I just started playing a game called “Dragon Mania Legends”. And I’m thinking about whether or not to take a dip in our pool today.

I didnt even know what it meant either :confused:

But I’ve just googled it, and by the looks of it I think he’s making a Monty Python reference. Still, I don’t understand why having a pineapple down your windpipe relates to slow production at work!

You have a pool, evspixarfan2012? Lucky :stuck_out_tongue: I wish I had the weather (and the money) for one!

It is indeed Monty Python. Just watch the video…: youtube.com/watch?v=U90dnUbZMmM

Trying to figure out which avatar and signature to update my user profile with over here now…I oughta do that more often.

I’ve jumped on the bandwagon and just downloaded Pokemon Go :unamused: It will come in handy when I go on holiday in a few days as I’m staying in a cottage in the middle of the countryside so I can walk about and explore while trying to catch Pokemon :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair warning; Pokemon Go’s a battery drainer. In my experience it usually takes something like one percent of battery per minute, maybe a bit longer (I have a Galaxy Note 4, for reference). So, you know, don’t expect it to last for very long.

On a related note, my school started advertising for “Stuff A Pokemon”, which I presume is like the Build-A-Bear-esque thing they did last year except with Pokemon plushies. I’m excited! I’m going to make the one I picked at the start of Pokemon Go.

Hmph! I don’t even care about Pokemon Go. :angry: Why are you all even mentioning it?

We’re mentioning it because we play it/plan to play it.

I would like to play Pokémon Go since I’ve been a Pokémon fan when there were only a hundred and fifty Pokémon. Unfortunately, my phone’s not compatible for some reason - I got a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini - and I can only use the Internet via WLAN with a very limited reach and that’s at home. Actually, I turn the Internet on my phone off when I’m out.

Did any of you guys hear about that recent guest appearance of Tom Hanks on “The Ellen Show”? They had a Pixar-off! And not only that, but the video clip has gone viral! It’s like Woody meets Dory right there. :mrgreen:

I literally deleted the app off of my phone yesterday because of this! Plus it was using all my data at an alarming rate, I’ve nearly gone over my limit this month. Also my phone won’t charge as fast as it used to, even with the app gone from my phone. I think it busted my battery for good :confused: (I have an iPhone 6, so the battery is rubbish to start with). Oh well, guess I’ve learnt my lesson to not jump on the bandwagon.

Proceed with caution if you want to play it, Witch_of_Night!

Yeah, I’ve seen it! And loved it :smiley: That’s many peoples’ childhood dreams coming true right there.

Pixar-off8D I loved how they named it that!

If Pokémon Go is such a battery drainer, I think I stick to my Quiz app and Final Fantasy Record Keeper as well as Edna & Harvey: The Puzzle. The latter is a nice way to pass time if you’re waiting for something or someone.

My mom went to a class reunion last night, but then ran into a pothole and messed her car up on the way home…

That, and I’m still trying to decide whch of my Pixar memes to work on next. (I keep saying I want to work on more of those, but then I end up getting distracted by all those videos over on YouTube.)

I think the spam bots have gotten into the private messaging system.