Who has the best avatar?

violet parr’s got a spectacular avatar. It’s a great shot of Vi, one of my favorite heroines, and I like how the color violet was added. :smiley:

RishdaTarkaan - You’re welcome!

I also like violet parr’s latest avatar. It’s definitely eye-catching and has a nice flavor to it. :smiley:

Edit: I finally got freakin’ sick of that Russell avatar, so I decided to wear a new one. All of the credit goes to red for making it! Thanks, red! I love the heck out of it. :wink:

– Mitch

I like violet parr’s too.

Mitch, I do like your new one :slight_smile:

Yes, I like violet parr’s violet-tinted avatar of Violet! Violet. I like the sound of that. VioletVioletViolet. Ooh! :smiley:

RishdaTarkaan ‘wins points’ for his animated avatar and one of Dory’s funniest quotes from the movie! Excellent!

And Mitch’s one is hilarious. Oh SNAP! :laughing:

i want a picture sig but I don’t know how!

mei and thedriveintheatre - Thanks! :smiley:

annarborjack - Feel free to refer to this thread for assistance/instructions in creating an avatar:

The ‘How to…’ Thread

WillZMarler - I like your avatar. Hilarious. (snigger)

– Mitch

The ‘How To…’ thread should help you out.
Basically just take a screenshot or make a drawing in Photoshop or GIMP, and resize or crop it to 100x100 pixel dimensions and below 40 kb.
Then just follow the instructions in the thread to upload your picture using the Profile editor on this forum. :wink:
EDIT Aw rats! Beat me to it, Mitch! :smiley:

thedriveintheatre - Ha-ha! Ya’ gotta be quicker than that! :wink:

I like lizardgirl’s latest avatar. It’s very surreptitious, but I favor the atmosphere of it.

– Mitch

Oh my goodness really? I’m gottaluvnarnia on those fourms!

I like lizardgirl’s avatar too! Very creepy and menacing… was that a self-made quote or was it from somewhere?

And BDD’s Jasmine/Rajah avatar is so pretty and colourful! Was that a concept art or from a children’s book?

thedriveintheatre - I second that comment in that bright dot-dasher’s latest graphic is lovely. It does look like it’s from a children’s book or something…

– Mitch

Thanks, Mitch and thedriveintheatre! The quote was from a track made by Pendulum, a favourite band of mine, and it seemed to suit Randall quite well.

There are so many nice avatars on here! My favourites at the moment have to be bright dot-dasher’s, voilet parr’s with that lovely and appropriate hue of violet, Mitch’s (there’s something awesome about the word ‘dang’ :laughing:) and thedriveintheatre’s- Disney’s Earth sounds like a really intresting production. Might have to go and see it when it’s released!

Actually its really from “Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.” Well, originally is.

I absolutely love Mitch’s new one! It looks as if Remy wrote with a sharpie on a glossy photo :laughing:

TS2’s Sully/Boo number is nice and poignant… :slight_smile:

lizardgirl - I’m not sure if it’s getting a UK theatrical release. You could just rent the entire series of Planet Earth. :wink: Disneynature’s Earth is just the condensed version with James Earl Jones’ voice instead of Attenborough’s as narration.

thedriveintheatre- Oh, that’s a shame. Though I’m not sure if I could bear listening to someone else do a nature documentary instead of David Attenborough…Though I have seen some of the original Planet Earth episodes- I didn’t realise that Disney’s version was the same thing, so that’s cool.

Anyway, back on topic…:laughing:

lizardgirl - You’re welcome! So that’s where that quote was from…

Ha! That’s exactly why I love it. Thanks! :laughing:

woody - Thank you! Member little_chef_eva09 created it. :smiley:

– Mitch

Grimey has got a really funny and enjoyable avatar.

Thanks, thedriveintheatre, Mitch, and lizardgirl (although I cannot take credit for the avatar, I’m glad you like my choice!) It’s probably from a children’s book, though I can’t be 100% certain because I just found it on the internet.

I like yours, Mitch! It’s nice to see you with Remy in an avatar again!

bright dot-dasher - You’re most welcome!

Ha-ha. Thanks! Personality-wise, it seems as if I jump out-of-character whenever I wear an avatar that’s not Remy-related… :confused:

– Mitch