Who has the best avatar?

Hah, sorry rachel! I sometimes get hooked into it. :blush:

Anyway, my avatar is Kite (Main character) from the first set of .hack games. Specifically, that picture is from .Hack//Quarantine Part 4 for the PS2. He’s crouched, holding his arm because his bracelet broke, which would explain the green dots and remnants. I’m not going to go into a whole background of why and how, but that’s what he’s doing. :laughing: It was a great series of games, with an awesome story. The soundtrack is phenomenal, too. The new .hack//GU stuff just doesn’t hook me like the first set did.

Anyway, back on topic, WBoon - Great Photoshopping! It’s a great picture of the Axiom. :smiley:

JhOpZzZz - Hehe, it’s a great avatar, indeed. :laughing:

Ah, and thedriveintheatre! I love your new one! It’s perfect! I wish I had thought of it. :smiley:

Thanks, Remy14. :sunglasses: I would have put an actual crew member of AXIOM, but I only watched the film once so it was kinda difficult for me to know any crew members other than, oh, maybe the captain, but then he’s isn’t really a ‘member’ but is in fact a captain, no, the captain of the ship. So, yeah. I just Google “Pixar AXIOM Crewmember” and I came across this image, thought it was sleek so I Photoshopped it. :slight_smile:

And I like your Kite avatar, too. I only managed to watch a few episodes of the animé (which I thought had a certain “Digimon Adventure” feel somehow) and I thought it was pretty cool, but I was too close-minded then to continue watching. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome! :smiley:

And, yeah, I’m not really a fan of the anime. Just those four games. Kite only makes an appearance in the anime in the last episode of .hack//Sign I believe. Other than that, he can only be seen in the games.

So… yeah. I’m back on topic! :smiley:

Sweet Avatar Wboon…it almost matches mine.

Just changed mine… :smiley: BTW i love all your avatars guys ! :wink:

I made a gif, but it’s 60KB :frowning:

I love everyone’s new avatars! The idea behind yours is great, thedriveintheatre, and nice one on making an animated version of it, WALL-E. WBoon, good work with Photoshop! I like that it’s rectangular, and the font is cool too. Remy14, yours looks very dramatic indeed! Beautiful colours. Yay, Pixar.rocks, an avatar of Peach! Her coolness is totally under-appreciated!

thanks! It’s just a blurred blue circle i made in PShop.

Wow WALL-E. THat looks really, really cool. Just like a 007 film.

I also like Pixar_rock’s peach avatar.

I’ll try to compress it, but I can’t guarantee anyhing.

Your avatar is great, Pixar.rocks! The pink and green look lovely together.

And great new avvie, too, WBoon. That shot of the Axiom is one of the most beautiful scenes in the movie, and The Axiom itself kicks butt in so many ways!

I like my avatar. I just took a picture from Yahoo! movies and cropped it, then I just made it smaller.

It’s the evil eye, Wall-E! Normally I would praise you, but “I’m sorry…I can’t do that!” :wink:

Neat avatar, wboon. Welcome aboard the Axiom!

That’s such a cute avvie, Pixar.rocks! I like Peach’s grin, it’s so cheerful, it makes me laugh! :smiley:

And mo, that’s an adorable avatar too! M-O FTW! :sunglasses:

Thanks guys !

ou are welcome Pixar.Rocks.

I like Spazette’s. Those little aliens are so cute!

My avatar is the mascot of beatmania IIDX Gold. A music game from Konami of Japan.

Check out the game here. It’s for the Playstation 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmcwfFLdQAA

:stuck_out_tongue:

i was a bit hesitant about mine, but i thought he was funny.

I like your avatar Roflcoptinator. It looks kinda creepy in a funny way.