Who has the best avatar?

haha.

oh hey! im an ant! wooh

I think I’ve said this before, but I’ll say this again!

"SILENCE!

I KILL YOU!"

Awesome avvie! Jeff Dunham is teh pwnzr. :smiley:

it’s not new though!

It’s been around for ages!

but good.

I’m loving thedriveintheatre’s new avatar. :wink:

– Mitch

HAL’s Getting christmassy!

Lovin It Walle!!!

That is neat…

Good to see HAL getting into the Christmas spirit, WALL·E. :smiley:

I really like it WALL-E. Really clever.

Nice one there, WALL-E!

BTW, changed mine. It was hard for me to let go of the Coraline one, but I decided it was time for a change. (Still excited for the movie, though!)

I chose Fawn from Tinker Bell because I think I’m most like her and would enjoy being an animal fairy. :smiley:

thanks guys!

first new pic with my mac!

I like it, WALL-E! A Christmas hat really suits HAL. :laughing:

Very nice, bright dot-dasher. It’s weird seeing you without your Coraline avatar, but I like this new one too! :smiley:

Hah, great one WALL•E! HAL really gets into the Christmas spirit! :laughing:

BDD - Hmm, I find it rather familiar, but I think it’s a great new one! :slight_smile:

thedriveintheatre - I believe I already commented yours, (if not, then here you go), but I just can’t get enough of it! It’s the perfect pose of EVE and a great spinoff of a hollywood film!

Great avatars all around! :smiley:

I really like FONY’s new avatar.

I like FONY’s, too. :slight_smile: It’s gorgeous and has a nice holiday hat to top it off.

Thanks guys! :smiley:

I like your avatar, bright dot-dasher. I recently saw that movie, not the best, but it was bearable and cute. ^^

You’re welcome FONY.

Nice!, but…

did you hand-draw your avatar’s hat?

thought not.

Therfore mine is superior,

lol jk

WALL-E: That was kinda-sorta mean … but I didn’t think to hand-draw mine - if I drew it on my own it would’ve been with a mouse besides …

My only critique with your av is you should minimize HAL’s face so it can fit into the picture rather than show half his eye-thing peeking over. Just a suggestion. :wink:

WALL-E: That wasn’t really nice. This thread is not to compare who is superior or not. This thread’s purpose is to share avatars and comment them. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it.

a)look at the bottom of my post.

b)“This thread is to compare who is superior or not” Exactly.