Who has the best avatar?

TDIT: Erm, I think that comment is better off posted in the “Who has the best signature” thread, since many ‘do ups’ are in the forms of sigs. :wink:

BOR-D’s EVE avatar is really cute.

I agree. How did you create that, BOR-D? :question:

Hey, bright dot-dasher and lizardgirl changed their avatars!

Like your new avvie, FONY. At first I thought you were lizardgirl, though. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I realized they’re similar - I’m working on changing it, I’m just very limited on Randall pictures and my DVD is being borrowed. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Changed it! :smiley:

BDD: Is your avatar from the Tinker Bell series? I take it you’re a fan of fairies…? :question:

FONY: Did you draw your avatar? Are those fan-characters? Looks like one of them is Randall and the other is a ‘girl’ lizard… :question:

Anyway, nice sigs the both of you. :slight_smile:

thedriveintheatre: Yeah, I drew it, one’s Randall and one is my fan character - it’s just a sketch I’ve been meaning to color, but I think the sketchiness adds to the mood of it somehow. shrug

I changed mine nao.

thedriveintheatre: Yeah, I forgot to announce that I changed my avvie again. It was Silvermist, from the movie Tinkerbell. My second choice for what kind of fairy I would be would be: a water fairy. I can fly and swim!
Well, I’m not a big fan of them much, but I do kinda find them okay. The original Tinkerbell will always be the best, in my opinion.
Oh, and in case I haven’t said this before, I like your avvie! :smiley: It’s cute and clever.

FONY: That’s a good drawing! :smiley:

WALL-E: Great avvie there. I like how it moves letter by letter. :smiley:

BTW, everyone, changed mine to a Classic Disney [sequel] character now! It’s Vitani from The Lion King 2! So, how’s it look? :smiley:

(Wow, I’m using Smileys a lot).

bright dot-dasher: Thanks! :slight_smile:

I love your avatar! Vitani is my favorite lion from those films. :smiley:

Thank you for the compliments, BDD! And thanks for the little background info about the Tinkerbell movie. I liked her when she was in Peter Pan too, but I can’t compare her to the new movie because I haven’t seen it yet (Obviously because doing so with my family/friend’s knowledge would be highly embarrassing to my ‘manliness’. :unamused: And, no offense, I don’t have any intention to, anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:)

I like your new avatar! I daresay, Vitani is looking like one cheeky minx now! :wink:

I like your new avatar BDD.

Cute avvie, BDD. At first I thought it was one of the cubs from the first Lion King movie.

I see Bill has taken to using my EVE gunbarrel avatar. Not that I mind, though. It’s an indirect compliment, heheh. Thanks. :sunglasses:

I really like Pixfan’s 09 Frozone avatar.

Thanks, TSS! :-D)

:mrgreen:

You are welcome Pixfan.

Thanks! :]

Thank you.
It’s Melee Link vs. Brawl Link. ;]
Melee Link was the Ocarina of Time version and Brawl Link is the Twilight Princess version.

I like Remy14’s av. :3

Although I’ve never played the Zelda games before (and have no real intention to), I think Abbervail Dream’s avatar is fantabulous! I’m interested: How did you do the animation effects? (ie what program, what steps, etc) I think it can be done by Photoshop but I gotta figure it out first. ZOMG! :smiley:

I also like Pixfan’s Frozone avvie. January 09? So we can expect more Pixar avatars for each month of the year, kinda like a calendar, right? If so, I can’t wait for next month! :slight_smile:

I also like Roflcoptinator’s Dory avatar. We don’t see enough Finding Nemo fans around here, and it’s in my top five Pixar films, so… it’s awesome! I Speak Whale, indeed! :sunglasses: