Who has the best avatar?

little_chef: That’s awesome! Looks like you used the same sort of ‘sparkly’ effect on this one (Not sure what it’s technically called…).

I love little_chef_eva09’s new avatar! It reminds me of why I love Linguini so much. x)

TAMATER - Thank you!

You have a very cute avatar. All of those Cars desktops are pretty neat. :wink:

red - Dude, I love your new avatar. It’s awesome.

Thank you! :smiley:

Rachel - Ha-ha. I see. And you’re welcome! :slight_smile:

– Mitch

FONY: I know… Linguini is amazing. <3 haha

Mitch: Thanks… I feel so proud when I finish a really awesome avvie. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love your new avvie, JesusFreak. The animated one. Where did you get it?

Well, I was searching for a WALL-E-themed avatar, and decided to check out Deviant Art. I found it there after a while…But I just realized that the creator might not be too thrilled that I’m using it without permission…

little_chef_eva09: I like your Linguini avvie! :smiley:

I changed mine just now. Whaddayathink?

BDD: Why thanks! :smiley: I love your new one - especially because Genie is one of my all-time favorite Disney characters!!! :laughing:

I love bright dot-dasher’s, M-Bur’s, and JF’s avatars – though JF, you really should credit. As a fellow deviant, I’m sure they wouldn’t be pleased if they found out you used it without asking, but the least you could do is credit. :wink:

I saw that avatar before, JesusFreak! It is pretty awesome!

I laughed-out-loud when I saw BDD’s avatar. He’s got stumps for arms! The Genie rules!

Thanks, guys! I’ve decided this year to use Classic Disney avatars, and this one was just too good to turn down.

JesusFreak: That’s a lovable little avatar you got there!
thedriveintheatre: Cool avatar- it’s a good shot of action.
TAMATER: I like that desktop image of Mater. It makes a good avatar.
Mitch: Your avatar of Remy is the one we all know and love…however, if you want to make a change, there’s always plenty of Remy pics out there! :wink:
TSS: The same goes for you, only with The Incredibles, if you’d like to. :wink:
Rachel: Now there’s another nice switch! Good choice!
M-Bur, you have a swell one as well.
Did I mention I also like Mark-E’s? Donald Duck’s the best Disney cartoon!
Sweet avatars goin’ around here, guys! :smiley:

JF: Great new avvie… wonder where it came from…?? :laughing:

Oh, why thank you! A good friend made it for me a few hours ago. I think you might know her. :wink:

:unamused: you… are soooo… weird… :laughing:
ok, correction… WE are soooo weird!!! XD

but seriously now.

your avvie is amazing. :astonished:

I personally like bright-dot-dasher’s avi.

Same here…It fully encompasses everything about Genie in one moment.

WHat do you all think of my new avatar?

I think it’s, well what can I say, incredible, TSS! Nice change. I like how it transitions from each super.

THanks a lot BDD.

Great new avvie, The Star Swordsman. I almost didn’t recognise you at first, but then again, you’re really the only one that has Incredibles avvies. :wink:

Thanks a lot BDD! I like your dragon avatar. Is that a Disney character?