Who has the best avatar?

You are so welcome Hannahmation. :wink:

Thanks, Mitch. :smiley:

Hannahmation - You’re most welcome! :wink:

– Mitch

Although I mentioned it in my signature field, I wanted to personally thank Hannahmation for my new avvie. I think she did a wonderful job with it, and it looks awesome! :smiley: Thanks, Hannah!

little chef

red - I agree. Hannah’s Ratatouille avatar looks great on you! :wink:

– Mitch

Rac_Rules: Thanx! Mushu’s a really hilarious character in Classic Disney.

little_chef_eva09: Great avvie! It has the clearest quality of one of the best catches in Ratatouille. Good job, Hannahmation!

You are most welcome, little chef! It looks good on you! :slight_smile:

And thanks, BDD!

Oh no! I changed my siggy and my message to Hannahmation disappeared! :astonished: I did not mean this intentionally, so please excuse me for now as I try to figure out what’s wrong. :frowning:

little chef

I love red’s and Hannahmation’s siggy.

<<<<<I love this part from Classic Disney’s masterpiece Aladdin…

Such a beautiful siggy BDD. Really cute. I love the picture of the sky, cloud and Alladin and Jasmine on the carpet.

Oh, BDD! Adore it!

Hannahmation mad an avatar change. I mus say that I like it, though I was getting used to her old avatar.

Thanks TSS! Had to make an UP change. Couldn’t help myself. No worries, my old avatar will be back at some point. :slight_smile:

Hannahmation: I understand. Oh well. I love this avatar anyways. I can’t wait to see it again.

Yet another unsuspecting victim bitten by the Up bug! Nice new avatar, Hannahmation. :wink:

– Mitch

Great avatar, Hannahmation. Upidosis or whatever you call it sure is spreading. :wink:

I can’t believe I’m doing this, but…I changed mine again. Just after, like, a day. This is in spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, because Tinker Bell’s wearing green! :smiley:
(I’ll reuse the Aladdin one again soon enough).

bright dot-dasher - Lovely avatar! I like the animated section of it. :wink:

– Mitch

now matched up

I love Pixfan’s BDD’s and WALL-E’s new avatars.