Who has the best Signature?

thewisecookiesheet’s cone of shame is hilarious :stuck_out_tongue:

And little_chef_eva09’s Photoshopped final shot of Ratatouille is brilliant as well. It’s blurry but still very colorful and pretty! Nicely done. :3

Czarine: Well thank you! :smiley: I never get comments on my stuff, so haha that felt really awesome. :laughing: Yeah, I guess I can see how you’d think it’s blurry but that’s because of all the light spots I added. I guess I could have erased a few… :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

I didn’t say blurry is a bad thing, it’s a nice addition to the picture. :wink:

Oh okay, I wasn’t really sure what you meant by that, but thank you again! :smiley:

little chef

little_chef_eva09 once again comes with a pretty decent siggy. :slight_smile: A very touchy moment, actually symbolic for the movie. The glow effect combined with the blurred background is a nice touch, makes you focus more on what’s happening on the foreground.

I promised myself I wouldn’t post my own sigs on this thread (cos’ I’d rather comment on others and be less self-indulgent), but I can’t resist pointing this out:

I made a bunch of HTTYD sigs and I put on this one:

Only to see little_chef has already worn a similar screenshot of her own! So I changed to this:

But then I was nearing completion of my Summer 2008 Movies Music Video and I decided to start plugging it early, so I swapped to my current sig:

All within 48 hours! I’m like a sig serial-changer. :unamused:

Oh, and very beautiful sig, little_chef. That was one of my favourite quotes and moments from the movie. :slight_smile:

Czarine: Thank you! It looks like some kind of Narnia poster or something, which I’ve already said, I know… but I don’t really know why… my sister thinks it’s the text I used with a bit of tracking. I like to make “focal points” in an image by blurring the background slightly, so yeah, you’re drawn immediately to the center where they’re about to touch. :slight_smile: I agree - it is definitely one of the most beautiful and poignant scenes in the entire film. <3

TDIT: Awww, you didn’t have to go change your sig just cuz it resembled mine, but I can see why you’d do that. I actually really liked that “Unleash the Fury” sig and was kinda sad you didn’t wear it longer. :frowning: I got a few more good shots from the film, so I’ll probably start work on some graphics soon.

Oh, and as always, thank you very much! I had a feeling you’d like it. :wink:

little chef

little_chef: Yeah, I’m starting to regret changing it. Maybe I’ll revert once the ‘promotion season’ for my new video is over… but right now, gotta drum up the hype! :slight_smile: What do you think my current sig’s about?

Oh, and I’ve spent some time whipping up some HTTYD fan graphics, be sure to check them out! :wink:

I think the one you’re wearing looks really cool - I love the Toy Story font, where did you get it? I’m guessing it has to do with some mash-ups you’re doing that’ll relate to the movies coming out this summer, cuz I spy the lil fluffy guy from TS3 (I can’t remember his name ATM :blush:) and fat!Puss in Boots (which, I don’t know why, but I really like how you cropped him. It just looks really clean :slight_smile:).

little chef

I think Rachelcakes mentioned it in another thread when I asked her how she did the font for one of her ‘Pixar In-Jokes’ promo sig. It’s Reservoir Grunge with some tinkering with the Bevel and Emboss → Contour settings under Layer Style.

I used that before with the ‘Year of the Toy’ sig I wore in the beginning of the year. Just dragged it into this one and changed the words and squished the numbers together.

The lil fluffy guy is Mr Pricklepants. I put him in there because he’s one of the minor characters I was most looking forward to (Timothy Dalton FTW) but when I chucked Puss in there, I noticed they had similar hats! Divine coincidence… 8D

Cool! Well, you made it look like the real deal and certainly impressed me. And haha, I totally remember that sig! :smiley:

Matching hats, lol. I can see the resemblance. :laughing:

spies my username in the screenshot hehe I feel special. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

Don’t flatter yourself. I was replying your post when I took that screenshot. :slight_smile:

Did you really have to burst her bubble? :stuck_out_tongue:

You do know I’m an evil criminal mastermind who likes to steal candy from babies and refuses to dot his 'i’s? :smiling_imp: Deflating people’s egos is my favourite past-time, muh, muahahaha! :smiley:

Anyway, I like your avatar too. Young Carl is cool.

Yay, contradiction!

Lying to people whose username’s begin with ‘C’ is my second favourite hobby.

Although, since the above statement is addressed to you, that’d be a lie too. :wink:

:cry:

Czarine: Think about it:

Lying to people whose username’s begin with ‘C’ is my second favourite hobby. ← This statement is a lie, since that statement was addressed to you.

So cheer up! :slight_smile:

Jeez, anyway, yeah, I really love all your sigs. Isn’t the question of this thread a little rhetorical? :stuck_out_tongue:

So it isn’t your second favourite hobby, but your first?

MY LOGIC IS… logical.

Totally. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like all of you guys’ sigs, I can’t pick a fave ;V;

Nice one, Badger! Ya got me! :slight_smile:

I also like JustSoWalleCrazy’s promo sig for Star Vacation’s latest, zaniest chapter. The names and fonts are truly inspired! Reject Force 7 assemble!

Oh, and I changed my sig again. I won’t be releasing the vid so soon, though I’m like 99% completed, cos’ I got assignments to take care of first. So you can enjoy a few more days of ‘Angry-Emoticon-Toothless’! :slight_smile: