Why do you love or hate this movie??

While The Incredibles is a great film, I have it quite low on my list.

That’s understandable Ballboi. Not a lot of people here on PP have TI high on thie list either.

It is my favorite Pixar Film tied with Ratatouille and Toy Story 3.

It’s my favorite of all time.

What I liked about The Incredibles was Syndrome. He has to be one of my favorite Pixar villians along with Hopper and Lotso. I’m not counting Randall since I didn’t see him as an evil character.

Actually, the character I liked the less in this was Syndrome.

Syndrome is my favorite Pixar villain, and I can say that without any bias. His internal drive was strong, but his actions was despicable. When he died, I actually stood up and cheered.

I agree about those, but I still didn’t like him as much as the rest of the cast of characters.

Oh, that is totally fine. One doesn’t have to like all of the characters. I didn’t like Mr. Huph, but he was crucial to the story.

Mr. Huph was purportedly unlikable, and they achieved it. So I liked him 8D

ha ha. You like an unlikeable guy. :laughing: I actually laughed really hard when he was in a full body cast.

I remember my father laughed a lot at that.

Same here. :laughing:

It was really ironic, as my father is a doctor and shouldn’t laugh at that.

Another reason why I love the movie is because, according to my best friend’s dad, “it was a breakthrough film”

Well, I don’t think I would call any Pixar film after Monsters, Inc. to be a breakthrough one, but I suppose it can be considered so, in a way.

The reason why is because of the magnitude of stuff that Pixar had to put into this, and not to mention it was the first film with all human characters, which raised the bar, and then some.

That’s the “way” I was referring to.

It was such a challenging movie and yet, Pixar mananged to pull it off and it’s considered one of the greatest animation films of all time.

I know what’s the thing I love the most about this film: It brought Pixar and Bird together.

It’s a match for the ages.