You know what really grinds my gears?

What also annoys me is losing at my own game. For instance, I know I am really good at this one game, and by some random circumstance, I get beat.

yeah that is annoying =/

what’s been bugging me today is that my sister is taking over my new puppy :cry: Lynnlie’s mine and my sister keeps taking her from me and we went to the pet store to get her a collar and my sister HAD to pick it out and other crap like that. im tired of sharing EVERYTHING with her, for once i want something that’s just mine pouts

I would have to say I don’t have any problems I lose sleep over, but here are a couple that do grind my gears :wink:

1. People at the movies that text during the movie to each other while their bright cell phone screen is shining right in my face.

2. People that blame " Pit Bulls" for being evil dogs, I have an American Pit Bull Terrier and my family and I got a letter at a condo complex we would go to in the summer, that there is a ban on certain breeds, and my dog did nothing wrong! I swear people would blame the wreck of the Titanic on Pit Bulls!

Those are the two things off the top of my head that I could think of.

P.S. Hey Kel l what kind of puppy is she? I know a little how you feel there :wink:

Also TSS, that can be funny sometimes, but I do hate when that happens. :laughing:

Which one were you talking about WALL-E Dude? Are you talking about when someone beats you at your own game?

–Chatspeak. It’s really annoying. Why can’t people just take the time to type everything out? I don’t mind ‘lol’, ‘brb’, or ‘rofl’. ‘Ur’, ‘2’, etc. bothers me.

–People who are disrespectful of others. My friends and I were in line for the bumper cars at the amusement park the other day and there was a mentally handicapped boy there. He was so excited to go onto the ride. So his mom helped him get into the car, buckled him up, and left. We all got into our cars as well. The whole ride, he was just randomly going in circles, but he was having the time of his life. When we got off, I heard one of the mom’s friends making fun of this poor boy. She was talking about how he didn’t know what he was doing on the ride. I was so furious when I heard this. Of course he doesn’t know any better, but who cares! He was having fun!

–When people bash others music. My mother loves to do this. She goes on huge long rants about how her music is better than mine. We like a lot of the same music! I don’t complain about her music and I don’t listen to my music around her, so she really has no right to crab about it. I have a friend who does this as well. I’d mention that I like a certain song and she’d be like “Ew, techno sucks.” I don’t like her choice in music, but you don’t hear me bashing it.

–PDA at school. Back when I attended school there would always be a couple just randomly making out in the hallways. It really bothered me. Hallways are for walking, not snogging. Could we please keep moving so the rest of us can get to class?

Im not really sure…she’s white with black spots but her head it black with two brown spots O.o

Ha! My mom and I aren’t too pleased when people do that, either. When I talk to someone I want to look them straight in the eye; keeping one’s sunglasses on seems to imply secrecy to me, for some reason. Heh.

Oh, and here’s a small list of my pet peeves:

• People chewing behind my back*
  • When characters say, “Noooooo!” in a film **
  • Cursing/Swearing (in movies and in real life)
  • When people don’t clean up their mess
  • People who think they’re superior and all-knowing
  • When people use incorrect grammar ***
  • I can’t stand this, man.
    ** Ha! It’s the opposite of Brad Bird’s pet peeve. How ironic. (snigger)
    *** The dictionary was invented for a reason, man.

Yep. There ya’ have it. :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

Something that really annoys me is when my computer just randomly shuts down when ever I watch a video on Youtube. I don’t know if it is me or my comp has a virus, but it has been really annoying as of late.

Hey TSS, yeah I was talking about when someone beats you at your own game, because it’s happend to me! :laughing:

I have had my computer shut down at random too? I thought virus, but someone was telling me that it might be over heating? I don’t know but it seems to come and go?

I don’t like long appointments of any sort. Don’t know why, I’m just impatient that way.

that definitely annoys the crap outta me, 2.

i hate it when people think they’re so smart and they have such big ego’s, it’s so annoying cuz they make me feel all stupid and bad for trying to talk about something smart with them :frowning:

When I want to join in a certain activity like a game or something, it ticks me off that no one would invite me to play or when I ask them to, they completely ignore me. Further more, when I do get a chance, they don’t bother explaining the objectives, rules and other stuff.

When the girl whom used to be one of my best friends all of a sudden ignores me and starts becoming best friends with someone else…Then she goes onto the forum we visit frequently and starts writing about how my relationship with my girlfriend is gross and nobody cares about me…That bothers me a lot.

who did that? I’ll SHOUT at her!!!

Ah, sorry, I rephrased it. I didn’t mean THIS forum >< Sorry.

We used to be really good friends, but now she’s going around and saying my relationship is gross and that nobody cares about it and I should stop talking about it. When I came out to her, she told me she wouldn’t judge me and she’d still be my friend no matter who I liked. Apparently that was a lie…

that sucks… I hate when stuff like that happens. Gossip is usually complete and utter crap.

Ack, I feel your pain there. i maen raelly cnat poeple jsut tlak wtih nroaml seplling and garammr?

I don’t see why people have to be so lazy, especially on a forum of all places! There are tons of online dictionaries and stuff, why not use them?

As for abbreviations and stuff… lol, brb, etc, are okay because…well… they’re easy to say and most everyone knows their meaning.

• When someone is chewing with their mouth open noisily/ smacking gum… ughh

• When people act out for attention… and act really immature…

I know what you mean! When I do the dishes (occasionally), I get them all done and I turn around and there’s a huge pile of more dirty ones! And most of the time dirty plates and such stay where they are when someone is done with them. It’s like… why not put them in the sink or dishwasher or better yet, clean them yourself!

As for pushing beliefs, yeah, it’s very annoying when someone wants you to think their way and believe what they want you to believe.

im sorry for you :frowning: i know how hard that can be, being judged for who you like/love just isnt right, we cant help who we fall in love with, i get judged in my relationship all the time :confused:

Yeah, it makes me really regret coming out to her in the first place. I was nervous about it from the beginning…I somehow knew it would end up this way.
I’ve tried texting her and asking her about it, but she’s ignoring me. She usually always returns my texts…

-sigh- This only makes me shy away from people more…