Current Mood

lizardgirl: Hmm, that is weird. Did your stomach make really weird noises and stuff? 'Cuz that’s what mine did. But I didn’t really feel nauseous; I just felt this horrible pain.

I’m a bit annoyed right now.

I have to ask my mom if I can take a shower, just because we have 6 people in the family and I can’t help it that I take long showers (I’ve got a lot of hair to wash! :laughing:). I take them every day, but I don’t normally take them right after I wake up, so I end up feeling disgusting by the afternoon and I hate it, and she always says I can’t take one when I need it the most. It’s such a minor thing, but it really, really bugs me! I neeeeed to feel clean!!! :laughing:

little chef

Ha ha :laughing: ! I’m the same way! Not that I need to ask permission, that I take long showers and have a lot of hair to take care of. My hair’s not really long, it’s just insanely thick! And I tend to take forever in the bathroom (though that is mostly my fault 'cause I poke around a lot). But, yeah, I know what you mean.

Current Mood: Clean

Reason: Just got a shower this morning, and Mom cleaned my bed sheets because of all the dust floating around from the AC incident a couple days ago. So I’m feeling pretty good right now :slight_smile: .

Mood: Just about as negative as possible: Angry, crappy, ect. Wants a hug.

Reason: Apparently my opinion is “valued” but not taken into consideration. It seems that when I’m not the one taking control, somehow the person with completely different views gets to decide. This may seem like such a big argument for a small thing

But seriously, how much harder is it to pay an extra five dollars?

Apparently, they’re going to starve if they put in that $5.

And to top things off, I’m sick, so yes, this is going over very well.

Edit: The song I was listening to while typing this was called Positivity by Ashley Tisdale. Couldn’t help but laugh at the irony :laughing:

Im in a good mood today :slight_smile:

red- Not really, though I didn’t feel sick either- just the really bad pain, as you said. The pain got so bad I couldn’t breathe, which is why I called the ambulance- better be safe than sorry, I guess.

And lol at the shower situation! That must be so annoying! If there’s one thing I have to have in my life, it’s my own shower. :laughing:

Here, have a hug, thewisecookiesheet. I know internet hugs aren’t the most comforting of things, but every little helps!

Oh dear, everyone is falling sick or something! I think I encountered stomach cramps about a month ago. It was pretty bad, I couldn’t get up or lie down straight, so I was curled up foetus-style. Good thing I was at home and on the couch.

I think I (and maybe you guys) may have experienced heartburn. I’m just guessing. It can be prevented by not eating too close to bedtime or lying down, but if it’s too late, you can ‘cure’ it by drinking apple cider or chewing spearmint gum. Milk is not recommended as a remedy, though.

Anyway, hope you two (lizardgirl and Mykonos_fan) get well soon.

Hm… have I commented on your drawings before? Wait a minute, did I know you were an artist to begin with? Hm… gotta check it out.

little_chef and violet parr: Usually I shower in the mornings and return so late from school (I have to stay back for assignments on some days) I just plonk on the couch without an evening shower! Isn’t it interesting we’re all sharing our daily hygiene habits? :smiley:

Dear Chrysler, Radio Pixar is making a comeback, TSS? Can’t wait!

Mood: Excited and annoyed

Excited cos’ I saw the new teaser for How To Train Your Dragon and the new trailer for the Toy Story double feature. :smiley:
Annoyed because I have to stay back in school today to finish my next portion of the major assignment. :angry:

Mood: Feeling better a bit.

Reason: Taking medicine does make your sickness better. Funny.

tiredd

Mood: Havin’ a good time!

Reason: Watchin’ Phineas and Ferb.

Current Mood: Anxious!

Reason: WEEKEND! Oh I’m so excited for this weekend, I have NO HOMEWORK. (besides a bit of reading, but seriously, no biggie) I’m gonna DRAW soooooo much. In theory that is. I plan on catching Up twice tomorrow, then going to a SSBB tournament/party hosted by some friends, then of course, PPMN (if the early time works) then the next day, more drawing, and possibly another Up screening. I’ll skip the Up screening on Saturday if we have to do PPMN that afternoon, but it’s all good. I’d rather do PPMN than skip out on all my friends for Up!

Woot, I am happy.

ffduded: SSBB…nice.

Mood: Normal/Good

Weekend is here. Monk and Psych tomorrow. Got some movies to watch, (American Graffiti and The Treasure of the Sierra Madre) Also, starting to get kinda excited for next week when Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days comes out. I’m picking it up on Tues., even though I won’t be playing it still Friday, but still getting pretty pumped.

thedriveintheatre- You might’ve seen some of my stuff before but it’s been a very, very long time. And thanks! :smiley: I hope you manage to get your major assignment done and sorted. It sounds like a lot of work, but I’m sure it’ll all be worth it in the end!

Current mood: Happy and organised.

Reason: I now know which five universities I’m applying to, so all I’ve got to do is write my PS and send it all off! Can’t wait! And then I can actually get some drawing done. :laughing:

Mood: Kind of upset, in a ways.

I hate eating breakfast. I seriously don’t know why. Like, right now I’m really trying to talk myself into getting something to eat, but the mere thought of eating breakfast just makes me wanna gag! It’s been this way for about a year now, and I do not suffer from any kind of eating disorder. Yesterday I didn’t eat breakfast, and I know I need to eat because it will keep me going for the rest of the day.

Even when I do eat, it’s all I can do to get it down without wanting to gag. Seriously, I don’t know why. It’s only with breakfast that I have this problem. But it’s so frustrating! You guys have any suggestions at all of what I could do about this? :frowning:

little chef

lizardgirl: I’m okay now. Thank goodness.

Mood: Chillin’

Reason: My mom’s mad at me, but i’m…chillin’.

Hope your ma cools down too, wannabechef! Maybe a “minta maaf” is in order? :wink:

little_chef: Yeah, I’m not a keen brekkie-eater either. What is it with adolescents and their averse reaction to morning meals? Maybe I should conduct a study…
Anyway, I find a good trick is to have something hot for breakfast, especially if it’s a cold morning (if it’s a warm morning, the inverse applies). But hot’s recommended, as it warms the tummy and gets those metabolic juices flowing. Bacon and eggs are nice, with orange juice to wash it down. Otherwise, cornflakes or oatmeal are easy enough to prepare, no need for frying pans! Granola bars are even simpler as they’re just like eating chocolate!

If you can’t stomach solids, just drink something filling to ‘line’ the stomach. Chicken soup, Milo, Ovaltine, hot chocolate, milk, coffee, Up-and-go, the list goes on. Failling which, go for a morning jog. Guarantee you’ll feel peckish afterwards! I used to go cycling/skating with my family back in Singapore on weekend morns and we would all feel hungry afterwards and pile into the local McD! :laughing:

Gosh, this has gone way off-tangent, hasn’t it? Well, you get the idea, little_chef.

Good luck with the uni application, lizardgirl!

Can’t wait to see more drawings from you ffdude!

Mood: Anxious and bored
I have to go to school on a Saturday morning for another group meeting! :unamused: I want to get as much work done as possible so I can play with a free conscience, but I procrastinate so much. I’m really anxious to go to my local cineplex to watch Up again or the new Bruce Willis action-flick Surrogates… or at least get some fanwork done (it’s been ages since I produced any!).

Pumped and tired,

I’m listening to Papa Roach, but I am starving.

TDIT: Thanks for the advice… yeah, I don’t know what it is with that time of day and eating. Breakfast is the most important meal, and that’s why it makes me upset that I just don’t want to eat it! I will certainly take the advice into consideration, thank you lots! :slight_smile:

Haha, at least I’m not alone…! :laughing:

little chef

little chef: I’ve gone through the exact same thing with breakfast. It’s quite the dilemma considering breakfast is the most important meal of the day! It’s kind of hard with school, but I usually end up eating something later in the morning. I’ve found that I can’t eat much right when I wake up, but after a couple hours I’m good to go. So maybe bringing something like a granola bar or cereal to school with you to eat in between classes? It also might be some kind of odd phase because I’m getting better at eating breakfast right away in the morning. shrug

Mood: Excited!
Reason: My college’s annual Black and White Artists Ball is tonight! The theme is Covert OPeration - a mix of spy and mod/op art. Should be a lot of fun!

Mood: A combination of happy-not.

Reason: No more holidays. :frowning: But got fastest network in the campus to download stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

But most of all, NOT happy. :frowning:

Mood: Hungry and happy

Reason: Yeah guys, this is good - I’m hungry! :laughing: Course it’s just past 11:00 AM my time, and I slept in really late because of a sleepover, so that might be the reason… haha. Happy because I had a really great time last night with my best friend and it’s also my 700th post! :smiley:

little chef