Artists from Pixar and the industry at large have come together to raise money for the victims of last year’s devastating tsunami in Japan.
Dice Tsutsumi (art director, Toy Story 3) formed Artists Help Japan to benefit the cause by auctioning off rare crew gifts, artwork and other collectibles from some of the world’s most beloved animators. Pixar collectors can be sure that for every winning bid, not only will they take home signed knick-knacks, but 100% of their money will go towards alleviating a region that still needs the world’s attention.
Of particular interest to Pixar fans are some of the following items currently up for auction through Artists Help Japan:
• Cars Crew Jacket
• The Art of Ratatouille signed by Brad Bird
• The Art of Finding Nemo signed by Andrew Stanton
• The Art of Toy Story 3 signed by Lee Unkrich
• The Art of WALL-E signed by Andrew Stanton
• Brave Crew Cap signed by Mark Andrews
New items will be added frequently during the next two weeks. Check out the main auction page for more fantastic collectibles.
Happy bidding and good luck!